Demaian Maia is the best WW in the world right now

FlyThaiMMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Since the belt don't mean shit anymore it's safe to say Maia is the uncrowned champion of the division. His wins are more impressive than Woodley and Wonderboy and before I get accused of being a hater I like both of them

Can't wait to see him defend his title against Jorge. WAR Demian Augusto Maia Baptista!

062_Demian_Maia_vs_Dong_Hyun_Kim_gallery_post.0.jpg

Since the belt don't mean shit anymore it's safe to say Maia is the uncrowned champion of the division. His wins are more impressive than Woodley and Wonderboy and before I get accused of being a hater I like both of them

Can't wait to see him defend his title against Jorge. WAR Demian Augusto Maia Baptista!

When did he win the title?

Woodley is a bad matchup for him.

Rory and Shields beat both Maia and Woodley.

Best in the world my sack.

Looking for gold in that picture... Can't find it.

id pick the veteran maia. he is also quite a big welterweight so people thinking woodley is going to run thru him probably dont understand mma

Yoel Romero is the uncrowned MW champ as well just in case you was wondering

I can't get the image out of my head of Shields dominating hm on the ground. I don't think he'll be able to take Woodley down.

demaian might be the best WW right now

If Woodley takes Maia down or thinks he hurts him with punches and follows him to the ground Maia could quickly get a reversal and finish Woodley.

Back