Demetrious Johnson open to fight in a Muay Thai fight in One fc

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Imagine rodtang vs dj.... damn
Rodtang fucks him up in Muay Thai rules tho.
39747154_467559327092014_3336628670558109696_n.jpg

Vs
johnson.jpg

Why not, Conor showed MMA fighters aren't boxers so DJ can show that MMA fighters aren't Muay Thai fighters either.
I think MMA fighters should try lots of other sports to show they're not that good at them too.

Why not, Conor showed MMA fighters aren't boxers so DJ can show that MMA fighters aren't Muay Thai fighters either.
I think MMA fighters should try lots of other sports to show they're not that good at them too.
I wouldn’t word it like that tho.

Would be cool to see but I don't favor DJ.

Lol

cross over fights like that are kinda intriguing, but they'll never really be meaningful. i know it might not be an exact 50/50 split, but since DJ has been training striking and grappling for all those years, he's had half the training hours of a Muay Thai fighter, so obviously he'll never be as good as someone training full time.

He also said he'd fight TJ until he got the phone call.

I think his skill set would translate fine to MT.

Jon Jones vs Steph Curry in a game of horse.

He obviously shouldn't fight the current champion. At least with ONE he has the opportunity to try it and not be handcuffed by his employer.

<PlusJuan>

would not end well for dj.

I think his skill set would translate fine to MT.

I'm not so sure. He's vulnerable to leg kicks and he'll be against a far higher quality of them. He has a great thai clinch game for MMA - and he knows to control the arms but it's a different ball game if he's going to be AGAINST Thais. Which is certainly possible.

He has a seasoned clinch game for MMA but in the end he is just a swim and pull the head guy. This type of clinch is laughable for a Thai.

Mousasi disagrees with you.

Back