Media Demetrious Johnson plans to grapple 260 pound meathead.

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score

Who wins this contest sherbros? Would the weight be too much for Mighty Mouse?

DJ-laughing.png

If the big guy had zero grappling experience he could definitely lose, but he’s certainly training BJJ now in preparation, and the size difference is so big that with even just a few months of basics helping him not to panic or gift a submission, he’ll likely smother DJ.

Anything related to Schaub is plain fucking stupid.

That said, happy to see Triple Chump and DJ's bromance blossoming.

I use to like Triple champ but due to his youtube channel he rubs me the wrong way.. He is very biased in his analysis instead of being professional and he angers alot of pro-fighters. You won't see Sonnen or Bisping doing that

Yeah, the size difference is def too much imo. I hate to say it but I favor Bradley.
You guys are nuts man and obviously haven't ever trained BJJ or grappled before, this Bradley guy is a complete amateur and DJ is a high level brown belt with a shitload of experience both training and actually fighting.

DJ will submit this meathead within a minute or two no problems, size matters if your opponent also has experience which this goof has none, a couple of months training is not going to help him.

First of all, DJ won't be walking in there at 125lbs...
Secondly, we've already seen this multiple times before, Dustin rolled with Brian Shaw who weighs around 400lbs and handled himself quite well. The Mountain/Hafthor Bjornsson who also weighs around 400lbs has grappled/sparred with tiny MMA guys and didn't do too well either. But the number one thing with these giant meat factories is they GAS! Tren absolutely destroys your cardio.
If DJ is actually worried about this guy all he has to do is feint the single leg for 2 minutes and the guy will be too tired to fend off anything else and it's over, rear-naked 20 seconds later.

There's a point where weight advantage becomes more than just technique vs size

not to mention that Bradley Martin has some BJJ under his belt

Also, he's strong AF

People might just see em as a youtube face, but he's strong amongst strong people

In the end, I'd like to see the underdog win, but I would put my money on the ogre

Bro they have 100 pound difference. Have you seen Bradley grappled with a BJJ black belt who's around 180 pounds?

He got submitted but still put on a fight against that guy.

No offence but 100 lb of difference is nothing when it's a professional vs a casual.

He couldn't even dominate a 50 year old Bryan Callen that was injured.

He also struggled vs someone his own weight so you know he isn't even an above average athlete genetically. He is not "strong" and is definitely not strong for a grappler lol.

DJ would smoke him fucking quick.

There's a point where weight advantage becomes more than just technique vs size

not to mention that Bradley Martin has some BJJ under his belt

Also, he's strong AF

People might just see em as a youtube face, but he's strong amongst strong people

In the end, I'd like to see the underdog win, but I would put my money on the ogre

Bradley is not even strong for his own weight class. Lifting 125 lb in weights is not the same as moving around a 125 lb man. It takes a different type of strength. Cops need 2-3 people to restrain an untrained 150 lb male with their own techniques. You think some average 250 juice head can do the same with zero technique? You are delusional.

If this gets booked immediately without Bradley having months to train I pick DJ all the way. With it being a matchup under BJJ rules tho, if Martyn trains a bit his size might be too much for DJ but even if he did train for a few months I would still take DJ in an MMA match.

Back