• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Demi Lovato rails against frozen yogurt shop for providing diet options

She went after a small local business. She targeted them despite the grocery stores carrying aisles full of this stuff all by big corporations. The proverbial punching down, because she wouldn't risk going after one of these big corporations if one might sponsor her one day. There is legitimate need and want for low calorie, low sugar options.

She deserves to be tarred and feathered for this. What a narcissist.

She went in there for Fro-Yo.... the diet version of ice cream. Let that sink in. What a hypocrite.

Literal line from Parks & Rec.
46863944.jpg

Obviously she's still not off the drugs.

Next thing you know she'll be running from the mob in Thailand.

The last time she did something like this, another poster said

I guess she has to do something to fill her time between meth overdoses.

shhhh girl...time to draw that needle back into your arm.

lol if you hear her JRE she has literal brain damage from the OD she had.

The last time she did something like this, another poster said

I guess she has to do something to fill her time between meth overdoses.
she OD on like 5 drugs homegirl has done everything. her documentary is pretty boring though.

The diabetic community has a right to exist in public spaces, despite what that fascist says.

There is an actual danger here when you think about it, she has ALOT of power with her fame and social media, she could literally sink a small business just out of spite with her 102 million brain dead followers. Fuck me, I wouldn't be surprised if her followers stood outside the shop and protested to serve her.

As the owner what do you do? On the surface you wanna say 'fuck off you fat nitty' but then what are the consequences? For the owner it could be catastrophic.

I feel sorry for a business owner put in that situation, it could make you if she rave about your place but in this case break you.

We are heading towards dangerous times tbh, and these days ANYTHING can offend someone, imagine in ten years?

Hard to walk past? Word?

Like there was extra gravitational or centrifugal force holding her near it?

Whiniest shit I've possibly ever heard

uhh, she's a fucking moron. She needs therapy and doctor supervision instead of ranting against a fro yo shop and using her sexuality to keep her in the limelight.

Is this another 'celebrity' that's famous for no apparent reason? God it's nice being blissfully ignorant of pop culture.

Is this another 'celebrity' that's famous for no apparent reason? God it's nice being blissfully ignorant of pop culture.
She is a singer and was a child actor on a kids show before that. Now she’s mostly famous for her drug overdoses (well, at least here that’s what most people know her from)

This seems like a warroom thing. Did you mean to put it int he warroom?

Even TMZ is that turd that wont flush. It exists for zombies who are too stupid to read the National Enquirer.

You know, the things you read when you're waiting in line at the grocery store that talk about The Kardashians all joining forces to start a charity for botched vaginal rejuvenations or Miley Cyrus is addicted to smoking amphetamines thru her dildo bong collections and refuses to do rehab.

No, I don't know. Why do you read random shit in the grocery line? Dont you have a phone?

No, I don't know. Why do you read random shit in the grocery line? Dont you have a phone?

I do have a phone,
but I like to take my head out of my ass when I'm approaching the cashier

I do have a phone,
but I like to take my head out of my ass when I'm approaching the cashier

By reading some trashy magazine nearby? I promise you the cashier doesn't give a shit what you read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back