Demian Maia is half Russian

But I’ve never seen him wear a track suit zipped to the top with a thin gold chain??!

Somene shoop Maia's face into that Khamzat fur coat pic.

upload_2020-10-16_23-31-36.jpeg

Demian-Maia-by-Cristina-Sampaio-021.jpg

He looks like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau who is a Dane

That's the one hand Lannister? That guy looks North Euro.
Maia doesn't look North Euro to me. Looks Southern to central to Eastern euro to me. If I had to guess I would say he's from the Balkans, like Romanian or something.

Yeah he had a russian grandma i belive

That's the one hand Lannister? That guy looks North Euro.
Maia doesn't look North Euro to me. Looks Southern to central to Eastern euro to me. If I had to guess I would say he's from the Balkans, like Romanian or something.

He said both from his mother side were russian from st pettesburg

He said both from his mother side were russian from st pettesburg
Wow dindn't know that, he has baptista as a surname so he has some spaniard anscestry for sure, but yeah he doesn't look russian and he doesn't have a rusdian surname

This dude looks more Chechen/Dagestani than Cuban.

Jorge-Masvidal-UFC-211-Media-Day-v2.jpg

Another one who looks Dagestani without being one is Marc-André Barriault. Dude looks like Named Khalidov. Put that Caucasian beard on him and remove the tat, put an -iev or -ov and the end of his name and everybody would think "I can't tell these guys apart".

He looks like he could be from anywhere in Yurrp TBH, except maybe British Isles and Scandinavia.

Doesn't look Dutch, nor Lithuanian, nor Polish, nor Latvian, nor Estonian...

This dude looks more Chechen/Dagestani than Cuban.

Jorge-Masvidal-UFC-211-Media-Day-v2.jpg
The similarities are because Jorge is mostly European with some dark features, like Chechens and Dagestanis who are white but have dark features as well.

Could have never guessed that one. I am speculating that Masvidal has some Russian in him. He doesn't look like a typical Latino. Cuba had a number of Russian immigrants back in the Soviet days afaik.
Masvidal is a basque surname i belive

Doesn't look Dutch, nor Lithuanian, nor Polish, nor Latvian, nor Estonian...

That's true. But he could be from anywhere from Yurrp outside of those countries and GB and Scandinavia.

Back