Social Democrat Says There’s A Direct Link Between Slavery And COVID

This is just a ploy to waste more and more taxpayer dollars. If they make it about racism they just blow billions more of our tax dollars

The real solution would be to institute some form of singlepayer healthcare so that everyone can get healthcare - not just one race. It's not like black people are the only ones struggling to pay for healthcare. The people who pay the checks of the parasites in government don't want single payer though and the endless race-baiting ensures everyone is divided on the issue and nothing ever gets done.

The Democrat platform is basically a 'carrot on a stick' scam. They pretend they want to do X (they don't), X never gets done and they blame something else, typically Republicans - who are bought out by the same interests and are fundamentally on the same team. The Democrat voters are running after the carrot for decades on end and still never receive it. At some point you'd think people would realize the whole thing is make-believe and none of these people want to help you.

That's an interesting take.

I've literally just finished reading a fascinating article which states that South Asians and white Europeans have a gene that makes them for more susceptible to serious hospitalisation from Covid 19 as opposed to blacks. Only 2% of blacks have this gene Vs 15% of whites and 60% of South Asians.

They believe this is one of the key reasons the death rates in Africa are so low.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-11-05-researchers-uncover-gene-doubles-risk-death-covid-19
In Africa:
People die from other stuff so you wouldn't know if Covid was the deciding factor
Young population
Reporting of Covid deaths is patchy

The real solution would be to institute some form of singlepayer healthcare so that everyone can get healthcare - not just one race. It's not like black people are the only ones struggling to pay for healthcare. The people who pay the checks of the parasites in government don't want single payer though and the endless race-baiting ensures everyone is divided on the issue and nothing ever gets done.

The Democrat platform is basically a 'carrot on a stick' scam. They pretend they want to do X (they don't), X never gets done and they blame something else, typically Republicans - who are bought out by the same interests and are fundamentally on the same team. The Democrat voters are running after the carrot for decades on end and still never receive it. At some point you'd think people would realize the whole thing is make-believe and none of these people want to help you.
This…health care lobbyists have helped there backers cruise to control of both republican and democrat politicians. It’s no secret and the faster the masses realize both sides actively fuck them Out of a benefit every other first world countries have,the better…won’t happen as long as we keep pointing at each other.

In Africa:
People die from other stuff so you wouldn't know if Covid was the deciding factor
Young population
Reporting of Covid deaths is patchy

You are aware that Africa contains 1.3 billion people in 54 countries, some of which are pretty highly developed?

What's more likely.... There's fewer Covid deaths because the continent has a younger, fitter demographic with a confirmed genetic resistance and plenty of vitamin D

Or....they just don't bother to investigate deaths

Well seeing as we freed them and we don't want them to abort their babies... we must be the racists. You're right.

Did you now...free the slaves...how nice of you...fucking clown.

don't forget to vote republican now you black folk

You are aware that Africa contains 1.3 billion people in 54 countries, some of which are pretty highly developed?

What's more likely.... There's fewer Covid deaths because the continent has a younger, fitter demographic with a confirmed genetic resistance and plenty of vitamin D

Or....they just don't bother to investigate deaths
There are multiple factors, I just listed a few that could skew the reported numbers.

Reparations will never happen and it's a waste of time even campaigning for them. I think it's disingenuous in a lot of cases because these career politicians know that shit will never happen.

Imagine if you posted all the crazy things dems and Republicans have said throughout the years... We would be here all day and both parties would be similar than different lol.

something as big as slavery will have direct links to just about every aspect of modern society. i dont see how anyone can honestly disagree. Some folks just want to sweep it under the rug and pretend like it’s ancient history.

Did you now...free the slaves...how nice of you...fucking clown.

don't forget to vote republican now you black folk

Nah I was born in 1992 douchebag. But thousands like me died to free them and many who came from Africa or England or some shit and have no slave ancestors claim this shit to! It's getting old do you understand me? Don't talk down to me not today you fucking CLOWN. Mmkay?

There's a meme for everything

images

Go hit up China for those reparations. They made it and leaked it.

Nah I was born in 1992 douchebag. But thousands like me died to free them and many who came from Africa or England or some shit and have no slave ancestors claim this shit to! It's getting old do you understand me? Don't talk down to me not today you fucking CLOWN. Mmkay?

So what do you want a pat and the head and reparations cause people like you "freed the slaves"...you must be related to Sheila Jackson Lee

Back