Elections Democrat wins George Santos's GOP seat

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
After Legendary All American hero and Medal of Honor recipient Republican Representative George Santos vacated his NY seat, a new election was held. Democrat Tom Suozzi ran against Republican Mazi Pilip.

Tom won the House of Rep seat.

---

And in related news...

Trump chimed in, making it all about him. He blamed the Republican loss on Mazi not giving Trump enough credit / accolades.

Former President Donald Trump railed against GOP candidate Mazi Pilip after she lost a special election Tuesday in New York for George Santos’ former House seat, blaming her loss on not sufficiently embracing Trump and his “MAGA” supporters—though CNN suggested House Republicans and their inability to pass legislation could also be to blame.
Trump criticized Pilip as “very foolish” for not being more supportive of him on Truth Social, claiming she was “running in a race where she didn’t endorse me and tried to ‘straddle the fence,’ when she would have easily WON if she understood anything about MODERN DAY politics in America.”

Trump Blames NY Election Loss On MAGA Supporters ‘Staying Home’—But Voters Say They’re Sick Of House Infighting

-----

Trump rages at ‘foolish’ GOP candidate who lost race for Santos’s New York House seat

This is what Trump posted on Social Media:

“Republicans just don’t learn, but maybe she was still a Democrat?” Trump wrote. “I have an almost 99% Endorsement Success Rate in Primaries, and a very good number in the General Elections, as well, but just watched this very foolish woman, Mazi Melesa Pilip, running in a race where she didn’t endorse me and tried to ‘straddle the fence,’ when she would have easily WON if she understood anything about MODERN DAY politics in America.”

Last edited:
These are big shoes to fill. Can he be better than a pathological liar, a thief and a crook with a loud mouth?

The losing Republican had Represented a similar district in the past. Solid pick up for team Biden.

Such a tragedy that a legend like Santos was forced to succumb to the clutches of the deep state :oops:

I think she will be able to fill George’s high heels just fine…

Omg... How big of shoes are we talking?
red-jumbo-clown-shoe.jpg

And that's after giving AIDS to Freddy Mercury
No, no, no. That's when Santos won that Freddy Mercury look alike contest, but it was in Brazil, so there's little record of it. He'll find it for you, and clear his name.

Back