Elections Democratic National Convention Tonight

Dems are old and have no energy. Nothing new. You can tell Harris supports big business.

Yeah I don’t know who is watching this stuff. I think the Republican one will be much of the same but they look like they will be having some fun instead of it being so robotic

In other news

“C-SPAN as a whole pegged its viewership at about 20,000 households at any given time. That’s low. That is even lower than my canceled MSNBC show, which hovered around 70,000 to 80,000”

“Ratings down 25%”

“Second night down 48%”

<{anton}>

If I were a betting man I’d bet that the RNC has 20+ pages here on its first night

Will be very interesting to see if live or pre-recorded.

If pre-recorded, watch for edits, odd cuts etc...

giphy.gif

Man, Ol' Bill had a temper. Ha ha ha

Is that you, eating the drugs before you posted this?

You really don't think there is a chance that his acceptance speech will be pre-recorded and edited? I do.

I’d wager recorded. No audience to speak to directly for immediate responses so not incentive not to.

It will be live. He did alright in his one on one debate against Bernie.He seems to get flustered when he goes of script and this will be well rehearsed.

While people clamor for not-Trump becoming president, the Dems don't give you answers.

Ole Lukey Thomas dropping knowledge.

You just know he's gonna say "I do" like it's a wedding proposal.

While people clamor for not-Trump becoming president, the Dems don't give you answers.

Ole Lukey Thomas dropping knowledge.

I don't know what Krystal is watching, but they've talked PLENTY about "Historic levels of unemployment, raging pandemic, eviction threats & small biz closure"... they've talked about it every night.

But they've also been filling up what, three hours a night, four nights in a row? That's a lot of time to fill... you can't just say pandemic, unemployment, pandemic, unemployment over and over for 12 hours.

And that is probably the biggest criticism I have. This thing could have been a lot shorter.

I don't know what Krystal is watching, but they've talked PLENTY about "Historic levels of unemployment, raging pandemic, eviction threats & small biz closure"... they've talked about it every night.

But they've also been filling up what, three hours a night, four nights in a row? That's a lot of time to fill... you can't just say pandemic, unemployment, pandemic, unemployment over and over for 12 hours.

And that is probably the biggest criticism I have. This thing could have been a lot shorter.
But they can say "Trump ain't shit" a thousand different ways.

But they can say "Trump ain't shit" a thousand different ways.
Well, how the fuck are you supposed to talk about "Historic levels of unemployment, raging pandemic, eviction threats & small biz closure" without talking about how Trump fucked these things up?

We have higher Covid numbers than the rest of the developed world; nowhere else in the world in losing 40% of their small businesses; no one else is seeing mass evictions or 30% unemployment.

How are you supposed to talk about any of these things without Trump (lack of) a response?

Well, how the fuck are you supposed to talk about "Historic levels of unemployment, raging pandemic, eviction threats & small biz closure" without talking about how Trump fucked these things up?
You just said they can't spend 12 hours talking about unemployment, etc etc. But you are excusing them talking about Trump for those same 12 hours.

Think about it. Not all of them have mentioned unemployment, the pandemic, evictions, small businesses, healthcare, etc. But they have all mentioned Trump.

The entire strategy is we aren't Trump.

I like how you're even too left for the left.
I guarantee if we line up issues that the lefties on the board would be more left than me. Except I'm falling for the Dems crap. They believe they can work with the Dems. Even if history says otherwise.

Back