Dennis Rodman to coach North Korea against NBA

rindan***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dennis Rodman who says Kim Jong Un is 'misundersood' and is 'his friend for life' has announced he will be coaching North Korea basketball team to face off against a team of NBA players next year

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10134211/dennis-rodman-return-north-korea-train-basketball-team

ap900843436680-b13eca5889bd56d110f11bedc2448099a5e58c4f-s6-c30.jpg

lol Hopefully, this ends in an execution.

I really, really, really hope that 100 years from now, Dennis Rodman is taught in high school history books as the man who brokered in the peace treaty between N. Korea and the West. Kids would read it and think nothing of it, just another historical name to remember. It'd be like us dead people trolling them from the past.

I really, really, really hope that 100 years from now, Dennis Rodman is taught in high school history books as the man who brokered in the peace treaty between N. Korea and the West. Kids would read it and think nothing of it, just another historical name to remember. It'd be like us dead people trolling them from the past.

men's rea?

could it be

And people thought he peaked when he wore a wedding dress when he married Carmen Electra.

tumblr_ly234zaCSw1qbmmf7o1_r1_400.gif

Dennis-Rodman-GIF.gif

Rodman is a CIA plant, thousands of N Korean women will defect once they get a glimpse of all those BBCs.

I'm going to be a little sad when he's executed.

yeah i can't see any way that this relationship is going to end well.

Makes me think of The Last King of Scotland

For Rodman's sake I hope Kim Jong Un has realistic expectations about how this game will go.

When the NHK basketball team is obliterated by the American High School All Stars squad, I see Rodamn going to the firing squad for treason or being sentenced to life in prison.

Back