Dent in leg

Anthony559

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
hey guys well i was sparring at my gym and basically i went in for a front kick and he checked it but my leg slammed into his knee we were both going fairly hard. Immediately after i pulled my leg back i felt a sever burning pain now when i feel my leg its like i have a dent its not on my bone just to the left of it actually and everytime i touch and put pressure on it the burning pain comes back any ideas on what happened? i dont really have money for a doctor so i want to avoid it if i can

Your sparring partner gave you the aids. wear a rubber next time.

Probably a severe case of Genital warts. Nothing to be ashamed of, lad.

Been there, done that. Don't throw kicks that are outbid control an get checked. Wear shin guards when you spar and remember to always, ALWAYS wipe front to back to avoid infection.

I'm not understanding how a front kick getting checked dented your leg? Wouldn't it be the bottom of your foot making contact?

I'm not understanding how a front kick getting checked dented your leg? Wouldn't it be the bottom of your foot making contact?

im guessing he didn't achieve a lot of extension before they made contact

I don't understand why every Injury/sickness thread get's made in the S&C.

damit tony, ive told you a thousand times put your friggan shin pads on.

Clear case of a cancer of your aids, you should wear a rubber next time bro

hey guys well i was sparring at my gym and basically i went in for a front kick and he checked it but my leg slammed into his knee we were both going fairly hard. Immediately after i pulled my leg back i felt a sever burning pain now when i feel my leg its like i have a dent its not on my bone just to the left of it actually and everytime i touch and put pressure on it the burning pain comes back any ideas on what happened? i dont really have money for a doctor so i want to avoid it if i can

I would like to apologise for the idiotic answers, these morons are giving you.

enjoy_your_aids.jpg

yes as stated before i wasn't able to get alot of extension before i made contact when i threw the kick they stepped in to check it which is why my upper leg hit the knee and i don't have pictures because its not visible its all inside my leg pain but its okay if you guys dont know the answer i just figured maybe someone else had the same injury so they could help me.

Probably just a bad bruise of the bone. Lay off it until it heals. Ice, heat all that stuff.

Back