Denzel Curry covers 'Bulls on Parade'

Shael

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm not really a hip-hop head but I have been getting back into it for the past year. Curry's TA13OO is one of my favorites from last year.

I liked it. What do you guys think?

I just watched it after it was recommended to me on youtube earlier today.

Good cover. I liked the original rap verse he added but overall it's just a slightly less cool version of the original. I thought it was a cool tribute type cover basically

Good cover. I liked the original rap verse he added but overall it's just a slightly less cool version of the original. I thought it was a cool tribute type cover basically
Pretty much this, I think for covers to stand out they have to offer something new, a perspective , a sound, anything to distance itself from the original but pay homage to it at the same time.

Its good, but its like a cover band version of it, not an original take on the song

He does a great job. You NEVER get these kinds of covers from rappers, especially these new school cats.

I always kinda like Denzel Curry, as far as new school rappers go, he isn't as bad as a lot of them. But this made me respect him a lot. There's more depth to him as an artist than you'd really think. Check this out:

Not bad. He has a future.

I liked it, he came hard which you have to respect. I loved his TA13OO album of last year too, still got it on heavy rotation.

tenor.gif

It wasn't horrible but I won't go out of my way to listen to it again.

Didn’t make it long after he started rapping.

I'm not really a hip-hop head but I have been getting back into it for the past year. Curry's TA13OO is one of my favorites from last year.

I liked it. What do you guys think?

<mma4>

I dig covers that either change enough of the song to make it better.. or keep the original mostly intact and simply perform the music in their own style. This is more of the latter, and it’s done fairly well imo

Good cover. Prefer Denzel when he's spitting though. His screamo is deece but grates quickly.

Back