Deontay Wilder is mediocre HOWEVER hes still going to KO Fury tonight

lol at TS trying to claim he called it, didn't mention the costume once, he's as delusional as Deontay.

I said tyson would lead him into later rounds and drown him with slappy punches

Then they stopped the fight because wilder was being drowned by herky jerky slappy punches

I said wilder was 75% likely to win by early KO

LOL @ you not reading the OP

I said tyson would lead him into later rounds and drown him with slappy punches

Then they stopped the fight because wilder was being drowned by herky jerky slappy punches

I said wilder was 75% likely to win by early KO

LOL @ you not reading the OP

The biggest irony is 2 posters called in on the second page...
it's been my prediction since first fight ended. if he brings it to wilder like i think and he says he will, wilder is getting stopped 100%. he can't fight on the backfoot. he can't counterpunch. he can't fight fight on the inside. i honestly don't think this will be close at all.

fury fights at his best fighting weight. him and his dad said so. he looks flabby like always has and will, but he also looks strong.he's ready.

fury by stoppage in mid rounds.

I'm with you on Fury stopping him through crowding him, breaking him down on the inside, leaning on him and likely doing a bit of grappling. He's said he'll put Wilder on the back foot and normally I don't put any value into what he says as he's shown he cons people but it's an intelligent thing to do more of as it worked well when he did push Wilder back in the first fight. He hurt him multiple times and this time when he gets buzzed he'll likely be all over him as he'll actually follow it up. I agree, he does look strong. I think he gets it done within around 6 rounds given how heavy both are coming in at.

No way bro the Wilder Camp has circled the wagons and beat that boy with a rubber hose

He's going to come in there with a careful straight boxing game and KO that pasty slap boxer

There's your reply clear as day ^ that plus your title it's pretty clear my friend you called it wrong.

lol at TS trying to claim he called it, didn't mention the costume once, he's as delusional as Deontay.

But don't worry TS is the master of Kentucky Kung Fu academy and he knows his shit ;) (and his fried chicken)

It does not take a rocket scientist to predict...

Well Deontay might catch him early

or

Tyson will drag him into deep waters and box the shit out of him.

I mean thats what 100% of the public thought as well.

This thread makes Wilder’s excuses look gracious.

He called this overwhelming technical superiority....

I called it leading your opponent into the later rounds and drowning him with herky-jerky punches That Couldn't crack an egg

Call it whatever you want. Tyson wasn't "leading" him anywhere. He was clearly going for the finish in the fifth and sixth. If you're a coach then fucking god help the poor clueless kids that need to listen to what you say.

It does not take a rocket scientist to predict...

Well Deontay might catch him early

or

Tyson will drag him into deep waters and box the shit out of him.

I mean thats what 100% of the public thought as well.

yeah EXACTLY!!

it was a safe prediction that was plausible to occur

I can't believe all these morons haven't realized that yet

They only read the title and jumped on the bandwagon trying to clown me...that's what anger will do... it'll make you stupid

This thread is like a flytrap for stupid shedoggers

LOL

SO ENTERTAINING im responding on my day off!!!!

#shedog DUMB

Call it whatever you want. Tyson wasn't "leading" him anywhere. He was clearly going for the finish in the fifth and sixth. If you're a coach then fucking god help the poor clueless kids that need to listen to what you say.

I never said he wasn't going for it I said he couldn't get it

that's a clean KO for the record

Yeah, and you're getting humiliated in that almost as bad as you are in this one.<45><Lmaoo>

cartoon humiliation from Anonymous internet avatars never really was a deep cut for me

Now perhaps if you said it to my face it would mean something

Not sure how you're going to pack your cartoons into the boxing ring though

#clown town

This melt down is epic
<36>

I care about the sport

And at least... Kicking and Screaming youve been drug in the light

You have been educated about slap boxing

#funny cartoon

I care about the sport

And at least... Kicking and Screaming youve been drug in the light

You have been educated about slap boxing

#funny cartoon

LOL, you are insanely delusional. I feel sorry for anybody who knows you in real life.

You fanboyed over Wilder so hard that this loss has mentally broke you, you sound like a raving lunatic. Also while we're on the subject of education 'dragged' is the past tense of 'drag', not 'drug' you fucking illiterate.

Last edited:
cartoon humiliation from Anonymous internet avatars never really was a deep cut for me

Now perhaps if you said it to my face it would mean something

Not sure how you're going to pack your cartoons into the boxing ring though

#clown town

2f94fe5da679ea95cff6162f8fc44932b7a57d9ebbb6b7c9512405a68402bef7.jpg

Now, while abusing retards like you never gets old, I did promise to give it up for Lent. And unlike you, I'm a man of my word. So I'm sticking you on ignore until Easter is finished.

Enjoy the respite from total humiliation while it lasts;)

Right, you’re the one who knows everything, son.

I'm a washed-up B level heavyweight fighter but I likely know a hell of a lot more than you

Back