• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deontay Wilder is mediocre HOWEVER hes still going to KO Fury tonight

have someone you trust read my profile to you

Just because 99.99% of Sherdog is fake doesn't mean there's not a few OGs out there

# school bell rings

Dude, you done fucked up just by starting this Thread. If you were man enough to own it, we'd still bust your balls but at least we'd respect you. But you won't. I'm not sure if that's down to cowardice, self-delusion or a combination of the two.

In your case, it's the Special Needs school bell that's ringing;)

Dude, you done fucked up just by starting this Thread. If you were man enough to own it, we'd still bust your balls but at least we'd respect you. But you won't. I'm not sure if that's down to cowardice, self-delusion or a combination of the two.

In your case, it's the Special Needs school bell that's ringing;)

Dude you're too stupid to understand the OP

then you got the nuclear backhanded pimp slap off the top ropes that sent you back to your little bus...crying

Dude you're too stupid to understand the OP

then you just got the nuclear backhanded pimp slap off the top ropes that sent you back to your little bus

Please tell me you don't have children. The Gene Pool is murky enough without allowing retards like you to leave floaters in it:rolleyes:

Please tell me you don't have children. The Gene Pool is murky enough without allowing retards like you to leave floaters in it:rolleyes:

I understand your frustration... you got excited and then got crushed

#CRUSHED

One day when you're older you'll understand that my posting technique is to lay out some bait to sucker the Chumps into my web

most guys fall for it (like u)

Some don't

This way I can have an intelligent conversation about the nuances of Combat Sports with the tiny percentage of athletes that don't take the bait and understand the actual substance of my threads

And then there is the slack-jawed Fanboys steeped in the martial arts lore of the strip mall down by the Kmart Plaza

You have to understand I have a boring job at this time of year and I have to find ways to make it thru the boring day days

Don't feel bad... it's just entertainment

Remember your safe hiding behind your internet anonymity

#SAFEspace#

TS you lack emotional maturity. Older dudes with life experience will know that if you get caught out making silly bold predictions like yours the best way to deal with it is to just admit you got it wrong and the result surprised you. Instead you are trying to spin this as you actually getting the result right and desperately posting 33 replies in a row with various silly buzzwords like 'FAIL' and 'TRIGGERED' to divert from the fact you got it so spectacularly wrong.

Not only was your original prediction silly, hyperbolic and lacking in any insight, your response to being wrong has exposed you as somewhat of a man child who doesn't have the maturity to admit he made a mistake. You can write a thousand more replies (which you probably will) and it won't change a single person on this subforum's opinion that you are a clueless chump who knows nothing about boxing.

You are just dealing with this all in the wrong way and it's making you look more of a fool than your original post has. Keep going, it's entertaining to watch for real.

Last edited:
It was simple. If Fury was on point he would make easy work of wilder, if he wasn’t then he gets KO’d. Fury didn’t just show up, he showed up in the best form we’ve seen in years, maybe since Wladimir?

Wilder tried new things and props to him for that but he had no chance the moment we saw what fury was bringing tonight.

I always said that the first thing I saw happening was fury by decision followed by Wilder by KO, then fury by KO with wilder coming by decision way, way behind. So I was also wrong like the OP... just not that wrong

I understand your frustration... you got excited and then got crushed

#CRUSHED

One day when you're older you'll understand that my posting technique is to lay out some bait to sucker the Chumps into my web

most guys fall for it (like u)

Some don't

This way I can have an intelligent conversation about the nuances of Combat Sports with the tiny percentage of athletes that don't take the bait and understand the actual substance of my threads

And then there is the slack-jawed Fanboys steeped in the martial arts lore of the strip mall down by the Kmart Plaza

You have to understand I have a boring job at this time of year and I have to find ways to make it thru the boring day days

Don't feel bad... it's just entertainment

Remember your safe hiding behind your internet anonymity

#SAFEspace#

The only people who were crushed in this discussion were Wilder and yourself:rolleyes:

No matter how you try to spin it, the facts don't change. You claim that Fury couldn't crack an egg with his punches. You claimed he lacked the power to KO a small girl. You stated he would need to drag Wilder into the deep waters of the later rounds and grind out a win with his, "slappy punches".

Nothing you predicted last night came true. Fury got in Wilder's face right from the start of the fight and stayed there. Couldn't crack an egg with his punches? He cracked Wilder's ear open so badly Fury was able to lick the man's blood off his shoulder. Couldn't knock down a small girl? He put Wilder on his arse twice. Once with a body shot.

But by all means, keep trying to justify your pathetic statements. It's more fun for me and the rest of the people in this thread who, unlike your good self, have an IQ above double figures;)

TS you lack emotional maturity. Older dudes with life experience will know that if you get caught out making silly bold predictions like yours the best way to deal with it is to just admit you got it wrong and the result surprised you. Instead you are trying to spin this as you actually getting the result right and desperately posting 33 replies in a row with various silly buzzwords like 'FAIL' and 'TRIGGERED' to divert from the fact you got it so spectacularly wrong.

Not only was your original prediction silly, hyperbolic and lacking in any insight, your response to being wrong has exposed you as somewhat of a man child who doesn't have the maturity to admit he made a mistake. It's silly. You can write a thousand more replies (which you probably will) and it won't change a single person on this subforum's opinion that you are a clueless chump who knows nothing about boxing.

You are just dealing with this all in the wrong way and it's making you look more of a fool than your original post has. Keep going, it's entertaining to watch for real.

from the OP:

"Either Deontay is going to clean his clock early or Tyson is going to lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing"

you sound disappointed that I was 100% correct...

#u triggered?

It was simple. If Fury was on point he would make easy work of wilder, if he wasn’t then he gets KO’d. Fury didn’t just show up, he showed up in the best form we’ve seen in years, maybe since Wladimir?

Wilder tried new things and props to him for that but he had no chance the moment we saw what fury was bringing tonight.

I always said that the first thing I saw happening was fury by decision followed by Wilder by KO, then fury by KO with wilder coming by decision way, way behind. So I was also wrong like the OP... just not that wrong

from the OP:

"Either Deontay is going to clean his clock early or Tyson is going to lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing"

The only people who were crushed in this discussion were Wilder and yourself:rolleyes:

No matter how you try to spin it, the facts don't change. You claim that Fury couldn't crack an egg with his punches. You claimed he lacked the power to KO a small girl. You stated he would need to drag Wilder into the deep waters of the later rounds and grind out a win with his, "slappy punches".

Nothing you predicted last night came true. Fury got in Wilder's face right from the start of the fight and stayed there. Couldn't crack an egg with his punches? He cracked Wilder's ear open so badly Fury was able to lick the man's blood off his shoulder. Couldn't knock down a small girl? He put Wilder on his arse twice. Once with a body shot.

But by all means, keep trying to justify your pathetic statements. It's more fun for me and the rest of the people in this thread who, unlike your good self, have an IQ above double figures;)

from the OP:

#u triggered?

from the OP:

#u triggered?

"Non-committal slappy style of herky-jerky boxing" = two knockdowns, a split ear and the seventh round stoppage of an unbeaten heavyweight champion?

<YeahOKJen>

Stick to teaching fat high school kids how to wrestle. Leave boxing to those of us who actually know something about fighting:rolleyes:

Sad sad sad day for you

better pack it in and wipe off the tears

Tyson Fury didn't KO Deontay Wilder...that was a ref stoppage and a good one at that

Everything I said in the Op is 100% true

# does it hurt?

It wasn't even a fucking referee stoppage. Wilder's corner threw in the towel and stopped the fight.

"Non-committal slappy style of herky-jerky boxing" = two knockdowns, a split ear and the seventh round stoppage of an unbeaten heavyweight champion?

<YeahOKJen>

Stick to teaching fat high school kids how to wrestle. Leave boxing to those of us who actually know something about fighting:rolleyes:

two knockdowns, a split ear and the seventh round stoppage of an unbeaten heavyweight champion is EXACTALLY what you would expect from a Slappy herky-jerky style of boxing vs a puff piece

Just like i said...

No KO...sorry lil fella

Fury beat wilder by slapping him to a ref stoppage

An expert in the sport would describing it as "leading him into deeper waters and drowning him with a non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing"

#u don't know boxing

It wasn't even a fucking referee stoppage. Wilder's corner threw in the towel and stopped the fight.

LOL

Yeah...totally different

#squirm
#clutch at straw

LIKE I SAID:
"lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing"

-guerilla- needs a new nickname - Jussie Smollet. He's the only other person I have ever seen who could argue this much in the face of everyone knowing he's full of shit.

And yes the other corner throwing in the towel is completely different from a ref stoppage, WTF are you on about, idiot?

LOL

Yeah...totally different

#squirm
#clutch at straw

LIKE I SAID:
"lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing"

Want to rationalize the two knockdowns while your at it? I'm sure we'll all enjoy it.

I picked Wilder by KO in 8 and was blatantly wrong, but you're just hilarious lol.

Wilder's right hand is a thing of beauty man. It's like a missile. Very fast and explosive. But it only goes one way. He has nothing else to complement it. I respect what he's done, but it's amazing how far he got with such a limited skillset.

from the OP:

#u triggered?

You clickbait then you deal with the consequences of the clickbait, your headline is what matters.

You clickbait then you deal with the consequences of the clickbait, your headline is what matters.

you only read the title...

That's why you and the rest of the peanut gallery look like idiots

try telling the judge that only the title mattered in the contract

NOPE

your homework for today:

Back