Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz Confirmed March 3 at Barclays Center

Who wins

• Total voters
Wait. Bomb Zquad?

I'm gonna need that spare house key back.
Lol didn't even notice that. Just checked other pics, they all have the z instead. I don't get it. Proper English, ya buncha buttholes.

Rooting for King Kong to win this so that stupid bomb squad catchphrase dies already.

It's going to be "bombed" squad if Ortiz connects on Wilder's chin tonight...;)

Deontay's weight is a concern to me but I will pick him and root for the American.

If fight is legit and not a Luiz laydown as part of some deal ........ Luiz kos Wilder n makes it look easy.

If fight is legit and not a Luiz laydown as part of some deal ........ Luiz kos Wilder n makes it look easy.

So Ortiz is so much better than Wilder that the only possible way that you could fathom Wilder winning is through a fix? Interesting point of view.

Poll shows about what I'd expect. Wilder favored, but Ortiz has a puncher's chance, here.

Big night of boxing.

I threw up a couple RBR threads. Hopefully we can avoid spoilers in both. Enjoy the fights, gentlemen!!!

Hey it’s Denzel

ada.jpg

This might be the final time we see Dirrell near the title picture. Waste of talent.

He literally closes his eyes and swings away. That is pure shit technique and got him his best wins. Khan was lighting him up when Danny tried to box. So he closed his eyes and landed a haymaker on Khan's neck that dropped him like a sack of doorknobs. You can't fault the guy since he wins with that bullshit but you can't call it "good technique" either.

Closing your eyes is not what technique is. He could be blind and still have good technique. His flaw eye thing has nothing to do with technique

I picked Wilder by early ko. He's going to blitz the old PEDless Ortiz and take him out fast.

Back