Social Dep. Nat Sec adviser, US special envoy , Dep. Chief of staff, Transport Sec. all resign in protest

To start, that post was before it was known that an officer died from a stroke.

The point still clearly goes far far over your head.
Stroke as a complication from getting his head bashed in.

4 children shot in a 10 mile radius in a few months isn't newsworthy?
Yes. In a 10 mile radius. Or maybe 10 times that. But it isn't a story 1000 miles away where they have their own murders to report.

Yes. In a 10 mile radius. Or maybe 10 times that. But it isn't a story 1000 miles away where they have their own murders to report.

But I thought black lives mattered?

You were telling me George fucking Floyd, a pathetic crackhead deserve more attention than four children being murdered?

We're gonna need to see a source on that.

This is what that looks like when the left does it.

Stop being so partisan. Your tribe doesn't get to get away with anything because some other person has already committed that crime.

We're gonna need to see a source on that.
"At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty. Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries."
https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/loss-uscp-colleague-brian-d-sicknick

Go fuck yourself. (and I gladly take a yellow for saying that)

Stop being so partisan. Your tribe doesn't get to get away with anything because some other person has already committed that crime.

It is wrong to have done.

With that out of the way, it's also wrong to mischaracterize what happened, Though they are nowhere near the same level of wrong.

That only fans the flame of division even more

"At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty. Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries."
https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/loss-uscp-colleague-brian-d-sicknick

That is terrible, but I still don't see anywhere where it says his head was bashed in.

When your head gets bashed in, you don't go anywhere besides the hospital or the morgue.

But I thought black lives mattered?

You were telling me George fucking Floyd, a pathetic crackhead deserve more attention than four children being murdered?
Now you're getting it. Criminals murdering people is local news. Cops murdering people is national news. Just like the POTUS inciting insurrection is national news compared to some hometown nutjob calling for a revolution might make the local news.

If you're willing to take a yellow the least I can do is give you a like. I encourage all members to do the same. And if the like volume isn't enough we'll march to Crave's office to demand your reinstatement.

The most important part that we saw yesterday, was that the media and all those in power are absolutely outraged and a small group of people non-violently attacking DC.

The same group was silent, or even encouraged violence in the streets when cities across the country were on fire.

quite telling....

Its almost like those two groups were fighting for two completely different things.

It is wrong to have done.

With that out of the way, it's also wrong to mischaracterize what happened, Though they are nowhere near the same level of wrong.

That only fans the flame of division even more
People that are calling for a civil war should be incinerated and their ashes scattered over Mar-a-Lago by SCOTUS decree.

What if in the next 4 days your country be faced by a massive disaster natural or man/woman made.

How can the Federal government function now that department heads have resigned.

How will branches of governments will coordinate a response?

Now you're getting it. Criminals murdering people is local news. Cops murdering people is national news. Just like the POTUS inciting insurrection is national news compared to some hometown nutjob calling for a revolution might make the local news.

That would be a good point if the cop murdered Floyd. That is not what the autopsy showed.

That is terrible, but I still don't see anywhere where it says his head was bashed in.

When your head gets bashed in, you don't go anywhere besides the hospital or the morgue.
Are you a boxing fan? If you were you'd understand how a subdural hematoma plays out.

Back