Social Dep. Nat Sec adviser, US special envoy , Dep. Chief of staff, Transport Sec. all resign in protest

You mentioned the pistol but ignored the zip ties.

1609979138-screen_shot_2021-01-06_at_4.24.02_pm.png

Yes because people who plan to hold people hostage just let photographers snap photos of them... Lol.

Unlike you, I don't take a picture like this and assume those guys were planning on doing something bad unless 1) they attempted to do it or 2) police found plans to do it. Pretty simple. Puts my mind at ease and stops it from racing to all kinds of conspiracy theories. Without compelling evidence, I just ignore all the noise. You should try it

The most important part that we saw yesterday, was that the media and all those in power are absolutely outraged and a small group of people non-violently attacking DC.

The same group was silent, or even encouraged violence in the streets when cities across the country were on fire.

quite telling....
Your non-violent attack killed a cop you POS.

Actually, I posted news stories of children being shot.

Not a single Democrat has condemned them.

By the way, all those kids were shot within 10 miles of my house.

Why didn't you protect them? You must not had cared either since all you did was bitch on an Karate forum

Yes because people who plan to hold people hostage just let photographers snap photos of them... Lol.

Unlike you, I don't take a picture like this and assume those guys were planning on doing something bad unless 1) they attempted to do it or 2) police found plans to do it. Pretty simple. Puts my mind at ease and stops it from racing to all kinds of conspiracy theories. Without compelling evidence, I just ignore all the noise. You should try it

Then you must be against profiling?

Actually, I posted news stories of children being shot.

Not a single Democrat has condemned them.

By the way, all those kids were shot within 10 miles of my house.
You don't think a single democrat condemns kids being killed no matter what race they are? Do they all have to line up to let you know in person so you believe it? I'm registered as a Republican, so maybe it doesn't count, but I condemn those killings and the shooting of politicians at the baseball game. Now can you stop whining and go make us some curry? :D

give us a fucking break. If only you guys were this outraged when a Democrat tried to shoot up half of the Republican Senate.

Within six hours the news shifted to talking about some bullshit Russia story the New York Times hurried out to cover for the medias culpability.
Well you cant test that maybe because its never fucking happned

I never mentioned anything about taking people hostage, you just did.

I wonder why you would mention the man taking people hostage?

DeVos is out too.

Bye, bitch.
I'm surprised she bothered. When is the last time we heard anything from her? She probably just wanted an early vacation.

You don't think a single democrat condemns kids being killed no matter what race they are? Do they all have to line up to let you know in person so you believe it? I'm registered as a Republican, so maybe it doesn't count, but I condemn those killings and the shooting of politicians at the baseball game. Now can you stop whining and go make us some curry? :D
did you say curry?<{jackyeah}>

Find me a single main stream non capital region news outlet that even covered those shootings.

I never mentioned anything about taking people hostage, you just did.

I wonder why you would mention the man taking people hostage?

You're the one who suggested there was a significance to the zip ties. The only possible significance, on the surface of things, was that they planned on taking hostages.

Now you're gonna say aha! See you just proved my point by confirming the obvious linkage!

But no, because there's still no evidence they intended to actually take people hostage. They could have just brought them for shock value.

Everyone needs to relax, take this for what it is, as a potential harbinger of worse things to come, not an atrocity in and of itself. It was a riot.

You're the one who suggested there was a significance to the zip ties. The only possible significance, on the surface of things, was that they planned on taking hostages.

Now you're gonna say aha! See you just proved my point by confirming the obvious linkage!

But no, because there's still no evidence they intended to actually take people hostage. They could have just brought them for shock value.

Everyone needs to relax, take this for what it is, as a potential harbinger of worse things to come, not an atrocity in and of itself. It was a riot.

I just asked about the zip ties, "there's no evidence" < quoting you.. that I was pointing out the zip ties to suggest there was a plan to take hostages. You made that assumption.

Maybe you need to relax and take it for what it is.

I just asked about the zip ties, "there's no evidence" < quoting you.. that I was pointing out the zip ties to suggest there was a plan to take hostages. You made that assumption.

Maybe you need to relax and take it for what it is.

Ok, if you're not trying to suggest that, then why even link a picture of a guy carrying a bunch of plastic?

You're hiding behind coyness to cover up the fact that you know this is all overblown. All you have is a bit of scattered evidence and media narrative. I will consider the fact that this was more than just a disorganized riot if someone presents compelling evidence for it. Otherwise, to me, just a riot.

Ok, if you're not trying to suggest that, then why even link a picture of a guy carrying a bunch of plastic?

You're hiding behind coyness to cover up the fact that you know this is all overblown. All you have is a bit of scattered evidence and media narrative. I will consider the fact that this was more than just a disorganized riot if someone presents compelling evidence for it. Otherwise, to me, just a riot.

Stop making assumptions.....

Find me a single main stream non capital region news outlet that even covered those shootings.
So Democrats don't care because these incidents didn't receive local coverage nationally? I just don't see the connection you're trying to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notloub9
Back