Media Derek Brunson: 'Jack Hermansson is My Main Target'

Everybody wants Hermansson because he's not really a big knockout threat, that's why Kelvin took that fight. Didn't work out for Kelvin but obviously Brunson is a much better grappler than Gastelum.

Good matchup, they should book that fight next..

Hermanson already said he wants to fight guys that are ahead of him so he will try to sit out until he’s offered the winner of Cannonier vs Whitaker. He won’t take a Brunson fight unless Dana makes him.

Brunson getting more and more fans with dem balls
Nice callout

Brunson is a pretty bad match style wise. He has good hands with power, good cardio and 100% takedown defense. Unless he makes a mistake like kelvin and takes hermansson down he should be able to win a decision/ko standing.
He has bad hands with power.

Awesome fight. Maybe book it on the same card as Izzy/Costa and potentially Bobby/Cannon? Would give a lot of options in case anybody in either match up falls out.

Hermanson already said he wants to fight guys that are ahead of him so he will try to sit out until he’s offered the winner of Cannonier vs Whitaker. He won’t take a Brunson fight unless Dana makes him.
Pretty sure winner gets a title shot so he will have to fight the loser which if its cannonier then tough shit for jack lol.

lol, keep on underestimating Hermannson you tools. All of the sudden Brunson's a stud after handing a hyped prospect his first loss. Y'all never learn.

Bold call out, Hermansson is no joke. I'd be down.

Brunson has been nothing but bold call outs for a minute now. Asking for the Jacare rematch, Adesanya, Edmen. It's ballsy because in the case of someone like Adesanya, he takes on the guy who ends up being the guy before anyone really knew what his ceiling was so when he gets steamrolled, it seems a lot worse than it actualpy is. Then when he beats an up and comer like Edmen in a veteran performance with a perfectly executed game plan, it's nothing but talk about how the kid has no heart or cardio, will be a bust, jokes about Edmond/Ronda, etc.

Brunson is gonna pull a Cannonier on Jackie :D

Jack is gonna tire himself out going for takedowns that are gonna get stuffed.

Prediction: Brunson by TKO R3

Brunson Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 789468

Nah, Hermansson is the better striker and better grappler. This will look like khabib vs. Al, with Jack working behind a jab all night but mixing in more kicks.

Jack bless
Khabib bless
inshallah

Nah, Hermansson is the better striker and better grappler. This will look like khabib vs. Al, with Jack working behind a jab all night but mixing in more kicks.

Jack bless
Khabib bless
inshallah
Great response :D

I don't know why but Jack feels like Gus 2.0 to me. And Cannonier was his rumble lol

Maybe Derek is his DC. Plus Brunson is now being trained by Hooft. And Hooft seems to know how to beat these scandinavian dudes.

Anyway can't wait to see how these middleweights fights play out.

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

You can RunSon but you can’t hide from the Brunson

Seventh-ranked UFC middleweight Derek Brunson explains why he hopes for fresh competition after his win over Edmen Shahbazyan. And why Jack Hermansson would be his most preferred next opponent.

Derek Brunson is definitely a Sherdogger.

"I fought Romero. I was winning that fight until I lost to him."

{<jordan}

Seems like a logical next step for both men. imo

Brunson don’t know what he's doing

Inshallah

Everybody thought Brunson would get starched by Edmen, now everybody thinks Brunson would starch Jack. Y'all is some fickle, bandwagon riding mofos.

Back