Derek Brunson vs. Edmen Shahbazyan booked for UFC 248

Can't wait to see this kid light it up again. Brunson is a good gatekeeper so we'll see. The question is who's next after brunson, and if shabaz blasts him too, does that mean Ronda's coach was legit?

PeacefulConstantDrever-max-1mb.gif

Still can't get my head around the way Brunson fought Robert, looked like his family was being held hostage and he only had 5min to stop him.
<31>
He was on a four fight first round knockout streak. Definitely feeling himself, and probably wanted to keep that train rolling.

This should be another quick finish for Edmen

i'd be shocked if this fight doesn't end with Brunson get knocked the fuck out

I feel bad for Brunson. He is so talented but nowadays he's a constant gatekeeper. All the greats like Whittaker, Jacare, Romero and Adasanya had to murk him at some point. Then you got your Elias Theorodou who gets shut down by him.

Brunson will stop the youngster winning streak.

Still can't get my head around the way Brunson fought Robert, looked like his family was being held hostage and he only had 5min to stop him.
<31>

Brunson's fights vs Israel and Bobby were some of the worst displays of fight IQ ever

Literally bull rushed Bobby nonstop until he got KTFO'd and kept shooting the most telegraphed and obvious takedowns against Israel, just asking to be kneed in the face.

There is a strange connection between Tavares and Brunson. They have five common opponents. The both lost to Yoel, Whittaker, and Israel. They both beat Lorenz Larkin and Elias Theodorou. The trend favors Edmen, but Brunson is often the obstacle that stops most prospects on their run. I'm going with Edmen even though Brunson is my boy, he needs to bring glory back to Glendale Fight Club

<31>

Lol I assume that it was Robert's family who was holding in hostage during his fight against Adesanya.

I have doubted Edmen but this seems a winnable fight for him. I reckon he catches Brunson coming in with someone and puts him out, 1st round.

I wonder who hermansson will fight. He's been asking just about everyone
That's what I'm saying. Hermansson could have a very interesting fight with Brunson. Both have solid wrestling pedegrees and ko power on the feet. I'd give Shahbazyan to Gastelum.

<31>
THAT hammerfist to Whittaker’s shoulder

<mma2>

Back