News Derrick Lewis arrested

Some people live life a quarter mile at a time

giphy.gif

s3AYNTk.gif[

Driving that fast while weaving in and out of traffic with other cars on the road is extremely dangerous and dumb as fuck. Selfish as hell too considering how easily you can crash/hit someone at those speeds and kill innocent people.

You either have it in you, or you don't. Adrenaline beats drugs every time.

136 mph in a 50 mph zone can be totally safe when a proper driver is in a safe performance vehicle with no traffic involved.

For 10 years, rode a 1999 CBR900RR and couldn't count the number of 150 mph plus bursts in a 55mph zone that were done - zero accidents.

Alright Vinny D
<GOT2>

You can never control for all variables and all it takes is a split second, even out in middle of nowhere.
Happened to a friend of mine who floored it for a minute… he spent a few weeks in a coma before he passed.
It’s a dumb move no matter how you try to justify it.
Take it to the track if you want to race

Had a really close friend die in high school the same way. Empty road, middle of the night with no one around and lost control. 18 years old, dead from driving like an idiot
Knew that quote would bring these replies.

"Proper driver" =/= 18 yr old out of high school acting a fool, nor was the other example here. D Lewis prob isn't, either.

That said, neither of the 3 of you are wrong, you're just talking about totally different things.

I got pulled over by a cop for going 85 in a 55 one time. He told me that he was going to write the ticket for a smaller amount because if I was going more than 25 miles an hour over the speed limit he would have to arrest me. That was a long time ago, maybe he was just trying to scare me or maybe it was true who knows . Makes me think there are certain threshold values though, making an arrest mandatory. I suspect the black beast may have crossed over one of those thresholds lol.

Tell everyone the real story where he let you off cause you sucked him off

Tell everyone the real story where he let you off cause you sucked him off
Wow that's random. Weirdo...Guess You still crying butt hurt huh? MM would choke you out in your mom 's basement. Now how about you pipe the fuck down like I told you, you angry little punk.

Last edited:
No excuses for driving 136 mph. Took the risk, knowing of arrest and possible loss-of-license. It's unplanned, it just happens to some of us.
Neck&Neck said:
It’s a dumb move no matter how you try to justify it.
Take it to the track if you want to race
Not justifying, was only explaining. Track advice taken.
MMAALLDAYBAYBAY said:
Driving that fast while weaving in and out of traffic with other cars on the road is extremely dangerous and dumb as fuck.
Dumb AF - No Question. Extremely dangerous - IMHO depends on driver & conditions.

Last edited:
As a person who often drives relatively quickly, has fast cars, occasionally goes to tracks, etc … 136 (miles) in a 50 zone is just silly and dangerous for innocent road users.

70-80-90 can happen “accidentally” with a car which reaches those speeds in a few seconds, but 136 is just totally careless and reckless.

Knew that quote would bring these replies.

"Proper driver" =/= 18 yr old out of high school acting a fool, nor was the other example here. D Lewis prob isn't, either.

That said, neither of the 3 of you are wrong, you're just talking about totally different things.

Honestly he is wrong. You can be the best driver in the world but if you're going 130+ and a deer or moose jump out in front of you your driving skills mean fuck all. That's just one example of many things that can happen and the higher the speed the worse it's going to be. I get that people like to drive fast but like others have said, take it to the track.

136 in a 50 isn't that bad. there are tons of empty roads in the middle of nowhere with 50mph limits.
Are you retarded? That was a rhetorical question. Also, he wasn't on a road in the middle of nowhere, so your dumb as shit response is compounded.

That's incredibly fucking stupid. Nearly 40 years old you'd think he would use better judgement than that.
tell me you never drove an exotic sports car without telling me you havent lol. yeah its irreponsible, but hes a fighter and in a insane fast car. any one with balls would put it to the test

i have gone 156 coming back from boston on the highway in a 335i so i can imagine what he wad driving he prob dint even notice he was going as fast he was lol

It would be different if it were an empty road, but teh report readz that he waz weaving in & out of traffic. Very dangerous, & possible manslaughter chargez if he did accidentally hit someone. I hope this wakes him up to find a track that he can open up his ride on.

This is fighter bashing, who gives a fuck. He fights men in a cage for money he's an alpha male and can do what he wants

Honestly he is wrong. You can be the best driver in the world but if you're going 130+ and a deer or moose jump out in front of you your driving skills mean fuck all. That's just one example of many things that can happen and the higher the speed the worse it's going to be. I get that people like to drive fast but like others have said, take it to the track.

A deer or moose would be unfortunate. LOL! The prevalent issue is simply traffic. You aren't racing these cars, and have no clue how they'll react.

Back