Media Derrick Lewis says Rodrigo Nascimento is "just another bullsh*t heavyweight, taxi cab driver"

LOL, but i was asking more as a kid/teen, that sounds like your average adult guy joining a gym, eventually it was an MMA gym.

Not sure about his teen years, but Im sure he wasn't fucked with all that much lol

It's insane this is a main event in front of a crowd, but Barboza/Murphy is headlining in the Apex.....

LOL, but i was asking more as a kid/teen, that sounds like your average adult guy joining a gym, eventually it was an MMA gym.
It's just how HWs go, JDS started training BJJ at 21 because he got embarrassed by some dude in a fight (think it was his GF's ex or something like that).

He did some Capoeira in his teens, but that was just him fucking around by his own admission.

Most of the HW with potential will all be going to the NFL and NBA due to fighter pay being low, that Jake Paul warned Dana to increase.

Lewis could’ve played pro football but he went to prison and then had few options when he got out. He started with boxing but then switched over to mma because the talent pool was lower.

He's sort of right. I'm not really sure what Nascimento does well. It's remarkable to me that he made it to the rankings, but then I go and look at who he beat to get there and how lucky he got and I'm like "Oh, yeah..."

Lol, but Black Beast himself is basically a one trick pony as well.

I mean, he's not wrong, but that statement applies to most HWs.

at least BB has a trick though, and his trick is an elite level win condition. like he could beat anyone in the world if he lands his trick once. i don't even think Nascimento has a trick, he's just big.

Boxing.
George Foreman bought him a car and everything.
I guess he wasn't training and Foreman took the car away.

He laughed when he told that story lol

was more than that. Foreman had an apartment too for him but after Lewis said he wanted to do MMA Foreman took back the car and apartment. apparently there's no hard feelings and Foreman has even said that it was the right choice for Lewis.
i

was more than that. Foreman had an apartment too for him but after Lewis said he wanted to do MMA Foreman took back the car and apartment. apparently there's no hard feelings and Foreman has even said that it was the right choice for Lewis.
i

Look how young he is, damn.
Looks like a teenager there.

Yeah I knew it was more but didn't know how much.

I like that the other dude says he's going to "take out his hype". Did nobody tell him that Derek Lewis is like 40 years old and has already lost 5 of his last 7? A little late to the party if your plan is to "take out his hype".

Back