Derrick Lewis TKO Alexey Oleinik GIFS

2008 was a great year to get into mma nothing for you to be ashamed about. I bet the chicks dug the Mohawk and tap out shirt.

HAHA Lesner beat Randy for the belt in 2008 so of course you think it was a good year. Fucking called it.

Also Liddell already fell off by then so if your gonna talk shit at least know wth your talking about.

Unless you have x-ray vision, you can't see where the strikes at 4:44 of the second gif are landing.
No need for xray during live stream. Replays were only from camera that hides the blatant back of thr head strikes. They were as blatant as rnd 1
giphy.gif

HAHA Lesner beat Randy for the belt in 2008 so of course you think it was a good year. Fucking called it.

You started watching mma because of brock? That’s cool bro I bet you like his chest tattoo a lot

Herb Derp is high and late again lol its amazing how many tiemes

udv7itLTrTMdLhvhybL-CpErufUb9Fdxt0FjA4zJx56GJk7sj3bFTc557Vacs5xAcj7VSoWvzgynD7o7XtUlLRfLQmx25xgr2J5jFwEozRG5ujPF9dwWTzV_cPjji5JaCsQBZQ

Those are the illegal strike zones from my understanding.

Happy to be corrected if I am wrong.

Yep. The rule was implemented with the intention of preventing neck and spinal injuries.

Very unskilled. Cheating with punches to the back of the head, lost top mount 3-4 times and getting aEXTRA LONG BREAK between Rds to recovers and an Early Stoppage shows that he isn't really that good. Just Fat.
Go tell him that

Stfu
giphy.gif

Same in second, but the replay angles were shown from camera that hides them. Live play showed the strikes at 4:44 to hit right on the back. Samr as first round

The only Illegal shot was the first one. It's also the intent on where the shot is thrown. If he targets the side of the head and the opponent moves that doesn't make it an illegal strike.

udv7itLTrTMdLhvhybL-CpErufUb9Fdxt0FjA4zJx56GJk7sj3bFTc557Vacs5xAcj7VSoWvzgynD7o7XtUlLRfLQmx25xgr2J5jFwEozRG5ujPF9dwWTzV_cPjji5JaCsQBZQ

Hendo dropped about 8 monster illegal strikes on fedor then

Yeah that was why people have issue with the finish? Heaps of fights it isn't called unfortunately.
Heat of the moment isn't an excuse in my opinion.

No need for xray during live stream. Replays were only from camera that hides the blatant back of thr head strikes. They were as blatant as rnd 1
giphy.gif

Look at that cheating shit. Ref just stood there and let it happen it.

At most, that GIF shows two shots that hit the restricted area and none looked intentional. Why are you claiming this was something nefarious and foul worthy?
Two shots is two shots. How is it any different to Alexei only punching Lewis twice in the nuts here? A foul is a foul if it's in the rules.
BTW I think the finish wasn't that terrible, but there were definitely illegal strikes live.

At most, that GIF shows two shots that hit the restricted area and none looked intentional. Why are you claiming this was something nefarious and foul worthy?

Can you recall a fighter having to lose position and being given a foul without warning for two incidental back of the head shots? I cant. I can see a warning, but this is not some massive miscarriage of justice.

I love how all of the gifs posted conveniently leave out the obvious back of the head strikes. You can't see them becuase Lewis is blocking it. There was a camera angle that showed it pretty clear
I love how this is the internet and you could literally provide that gif

Back