Derrick "Oh I'm hurt go easy on me" Lewis

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Shit like using Herb's shirt to wipe his eye. Lulling his opponenents by acting hurt so he can get a cheap shot in. Just so unprofessional and no manners and little regard for others. Talks about his balls in post fight speeches. Some of the worst footwork in MMA. Is not able to keep his feet under him and instead is falling all over himself whenever he gets aggressive.

Glad he got finished. Would have liked to have seen him get finished by head kicks but you can't have it all, I guess.

Something is severely wrong with you if you like to see people get brutally stopped for pleasure

Your biggest gripes about him are him complaining about his testicular temperature and him using Herb Dean's shirt as a cloth...?

Something is severely wrong with you if you like to see people get brutally stopped for pleasure
Thats every mma fan. We cheer when our fighter does that to someone else.

Anyway,cheap stuff like that will piss some people off. Others will admire it.

Thats every mma fan. We cheer when our fighter does that to someone else.
Um not really. I like good, close fights. I don't like watching a fighter take unnecessary damage and get absolutely wrecked... Sorry mate

Shit like using Herb's shirt to wipe his eye. Lulling his opponenents by acting hurt so he can get a cheap shot in. Just so unprofessional and no manners and little regard for others. Talks about his balls in post fight speeches. Some of the worst footwork in MMA. Is not able to keep his feet under him and instead is falling all over himself whenever he gets aggressive.

Glad he got finished. Would have liked to have seen him get finished by head kicks but you can't have it all, I guess.

Reported.

Im glad Lewis lost. Hes not that skilled and makes everyone else look really bad just because of his power.

Um not really. I like good, close fights. I don't like watching a fighter take unnecessary damage and get absolutely wrecked... Sorry mate
Guys get brutally koed in good close fights,and when your fav fighter destroys someone you celebrate. Is normal.

Back