Describe scenarios where you've turned down sex

Once because my friend was getting beaten up. He's the only id have done that for though. Bros before....

She was too drunk (about twenty different times), she is too young (fifteen when I was eighteen), or I'm married (propositions by three different women).

Working away from home in Ireland. Have to get a cab to my hotel , 2 of us wanted same taxi , I was all suited and booted and looked good. Got chatting and found out we were at the same hotel . Offered her a ride. Chatted in the taxi and got on well .

Got to hotel , I checked in and we kept chatting . She offered to take me to dinner ' for getting the taxi' . I declined and said I was tired and planned to order room service and crash out. She said she could order room service for us and I could sleep in her room if I wanted...

But did she pay for the taxi?!

I turned down one, maybe two blonde twins.

It was really loud, a party for one of my colleagues (but it wasn't a company party), at some nightclub in Holborn. It had a section playing 80s music and a section playing more modern music. They came to the round table where we sat and they sat next to me. One of them was whispering in my ear that her sister wanted to fuck me...

So I shouted...

"I'M SORRY! I DON'T HAVE A RUBBER!"

I got a kiss on the cheek, then they left.

I think they dodged a bullet.

Last edited:
She was gf/dating/ex gf of some friend of mine, regardless of hotness that's a no for me

On workplace when i was young/stupid and believed the don't bamg at work shit

Outside these idk, maybe quit cheating attempts that lasted 1-2 months

Then what TS said does'nt count, she was too ugly/too fat

Last edited:
Sometimes I'm just too damn tired and don't feel like getting up off of the couch.

So, like once every couple of weeks I'll turn my girl down.

Quite often. When I worked the door at a low end bar, it was pretty standard that around last call, all the sweaty, sloppy drunk DTF girls who hadn't hooked up yet started to hit on the bouncers.

I turn down sex with @lsa all the time. I'm just not in to cats THAT much.

Reactions: lsa
Being 6'6, not ugly and a married, club doorman of over 20 years, it was probably weekly or fortnightly.

Women of variable inebriation, taking a shot and me wistfully apologising that I have a wife.

The real fun ones are those that are not dissuaded by the married part. That was always a thrill and was not common, say 5%.

The most recent was a cute blonde chick in a black dress, probably a 9, called me sexy legs and asked if I wanted to come back to her place to stroke her pussy. She showed me a picture of her new kitten. I said I was married so no, but damn and she the said she was very discreet. We laughed and left it at that but damn if I don't think of her every so often.

Found out she was a friend of a work friend which makes the memory a little spicier.

Now I work on my own in the day, spend my off time with me kids and don't go to clubs so it's pretty rare.

1. Took a girl to a wedding. we were staying in a hotel. She got hammered and professed her love for me and started crying and throwing a fit. When we got back to the room I wanted nothing to do with her.
2. Hooked up with a girl at Woodstock 99. We were camping. Got her draws off and we were hot and sweaty. Smelled like Fulton Fish Market. I tapped out.
3. In Cancun hooked up with a young hot thang. Was fooling around and got montezumas. Spent the night shitting instead of fucking.

Years ago I was renting a house with a good friend of mine. She's hot, very nice, is an exceptional cook, and a great dancer. She always had horrible taste in men, dating complete duds or assholes.

One Friday night we were bored and decided to hit up a local bar. We had a drink or two and some decent tunes started playing. Nobody was on the dance floor; for some reason I grabbed her hand and we went out and danced. More people got onto the floor and the place started to jam. It turned into a really fun night of drinking and dancing.

I drove us home and we talked for a bit. She walked into her bedroom, laid on her bed and asked if I'd stick around and talk / listen. She got upset about her relationships. I held her and told her that she's great and the guys are garbage. She kissed me. I kissed her. We started making out and tearing our clothes off. At the moment her panties were getting peeled off I came to my senses and stopped, telling her that it was best for both of us if I went to my own room.

We had both been drinking, she had been upset, we were roommates and best friends, and I didn't want to screw up the friendship or be another guy in her life that was a decision she regretted. If I think about it I feel like kicking myself because she is a great catch for any guy and I think we could have hit it off. Oh well. We're still really great friends. Unfortunately, she still dates assholes.

Last edited:
Back