Describe scenarios where you've turned down sex

Working away from home in Ireland. Have to get a cab to my hotel , 2 of us wanted same taxi , I was all suited and booted and looked good. Got chatting and found out we were at the same hotel . Offered her a ride. Chatted in the taxi and got on well .

Got to hotel , I checked in and we kept chatting . She offered to take me to dinner ' for getting the taxi' . I declined and said I was tired and planned to order room service and crash out. She said she could order room service for us and I could sleep in her room if I wanted...

And why did you say no?

Many times to the point i lost count.

Most notable one was when i was 16. Girl was giving me a handy as i was driving. While whispering to me that she wanted to get fucked. Her friend was in the backseat with my friend where he was all over her. From the look in her eyes i could tell she wasnt into it at all. Once we got to our destination my goal for the rest of the night was to keep him away from her.

Many times to the point i lost count.

Most notable one was when i was 16. Girl was giving me a handy as i was driving. While whispering to me that she wanted to get fucked. Her friend was in the backseat with my friend where he was all over her. From the look in her eyes i could tell she wasnt into it at all. Once we got to our destination my goal for the rest of the night was to keep him away from her.
So you turned down sex with a girl to fuck your friend?
<31>

Turned down a drunk girl maybe 3 years ago who was being dishonest about birth control... She was also married and I could sense she was looking to get preggers... She was almost a decade younger and claimed she had a crush on me all through school. She pulled me into a bathroom at a party of maybe 7 people and while peeing said "so, are we going to have sex?"... I said "yup" but thought better of it and pictured how I'd be the one fucked when she birthed our child... I suppose most people wouldn't over think that scenario but I did...

I have turned down a Romanian luxury sex worker in dubai hotel bar she kept going down in price but i refused and I ended up paying her anyways out of goodwill without having sex with her she was polite..

Can’t recall ever turning down that opportunity with a woman. But I’ve been with my wife forever, so it’s not like I lived many years as a truly single person.

My buddy reminded me of a St Patricks day years back. We were at a Bar and we were on line for the bathroom. A girl I had been chatting with comes over to me and tells me to take her home, she will make it worth my while. In front of the line and she walks into the bathroom. A guy standing next to me and my buddy says "Im a Doctor and I just want you to know she was evidence of a Herpes outbreak on her lip and under her nose. She is hiding it with heavy cover up". I thanked him, grabbed my Buddy and went to the bar next door.

My buddy reminded me of a St Patricks day years back. We were at a Bar and we were on line for the bathroom. A girl I had been chatting with comes over to me and tells me to take her home, she will make it worth my while. In front of the line and she walks into the bathroom. A guy standing next to me and my buddy says "Im a Doctor and I just want you to know she was evidence of a Herpes outbreak on her lip and under her nose. She is hiding it with heavy cover up". I thanked him, grabbed my Buddy and went to the bar next door.

That's a solid move if that was the guy also trying to take her home. I may have to steal that. But I don't think anyone will believe I'm a doctor

So I pick up this girl, we are going at it and I have her topless. I undue the button on her jeans and start sliding them off. As soon as they are below her hips I smell it. A smell like a rotting corpse. Her box was absolutely a stink hole of biblical proportions. I almost gagged. I basically ran out of her dorm room. The end.

The only times I turned down sex was because I had GF or was married.

So I pick up this girl, we are going at it and I have her topless. I undue the button on her jeans and start sliding them off. As soon as they are below her hips I smell it. A smell like a rotting corpse. Her box was absolutely a stink hole of biblical proportions. I almost gagged. I basically ran out of her dorm room. The end.

I was banging a hooker once, in call at my house. Wasn’t even the girl from the ad but she wasn’t ugly and my dick needed to throw up so I didn’t even say anything. Fuckin her for 10 minutes missionary, then flip her over doggy. About two minutes i notice a rancid smell at which point she turns around and says to me “ you gotta stop fucking me” , so I proceed to pull out and as im looking at my dick, she says “your dick, it’s just too big”. Now, I have a nice dick but it sure isn’t some 9” cock or anything. She just blew me to finish but im positive that was just her excuse to stop fucking to avoid embarrassment of smell. I don’t know what I jarred loose in there but it smelt like I dig up grave in there covered in feces

Had a few drinks with a girl who wanted to take me back to her place but I didn't want to miss Pacquiao vs Hatton.

Yeah plenty, especially when younger and in better nick.

I joined a fairly large company straight out of Uni, and became the office crush of a few of the milfs. Pretty scary the percentage of women in unhappy relationships that are willing to cheat. It was my first job so I was not going to put it at jeopardy but office parties were sometimes uncomfortable and some of them were fairly persistent. One was smoking hot but her husband was an Australian log chopping champion so fuck that.

Another one that comes to mind we were out at a bar/club on Friday night with some mates. I love dancing and was getting some early grooves on when and a pretty group of girls joined. I was getting eyes from the bunch of them and at this point I had my pick. I went for the cute brunette, all was going well, until one of the girls sidled up and told me to be careful, it was her Hens party. I pretended to go to the toilet and noped it out of there. Pretty shady a whole group of girls encouraging their friend to cheat.

Last edited:
Last night, gleaming under the light of my closet bulb, was the smooth silicone flesh of my autoblow, but I was way too tired

Don't lie, that was the glow from the bulb in your mom's basement

Don't lie, that was the glow from the bulb in your mom's basement
Nope, living room. They don’t have a basement so their living room is my bedroom.

On a serious note if my parents let me I would totally move back home with them. They know what I’m all about and don’t interfere with my life. The basement is huge and could make a really dope spot: they won’t let me tho cuz they don’t like the smell of weed and are too old for my horse or a dog.

Every time when i was drunk or strung-out on pharmaceutical substances. I also used to be friends with a super slutty girl who attempted to seduce me every once in a while. I obviously turned that down because i don't want syphilis and i hate promiscuity.

Had an argument with ex.

Woke up to her pulling my pants, I said "what the hell are you doing" she got upset and went back upstairs.

She told me the next day that she was trying to wake me up to a nice surprise wink wink.

I didn't knowingly turn it down, but I probably would have. I was pretty mad at her

when i was 16 some girl at my school wanted me to bang her in the school elevator in between classes. I had to say no because we would have definitely gotten caught (it was a very small school)

Back