Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bungie has lost me as a customer for the foreseeable future. The pvp is an insult to intelligence and skill. They literally dumbed the game down because fireteams of children didn’t like the fact that one guardian who knew his shit could steam roll an entire team alone. In trials one person could literally 3v1 no problem. The dumbing of the games mechanics, guns, skill ceiling is all a slap in the face.

Last edited:
I’ve been hoarding all sorts of different weapons in the vault for the changes. I used to just dismantle them. Now I am just saving all new weapons just in case.
I did that a few times in D1 right before big updates the last time I did it I stocked on hand cannons because someone said they was bringing their base range in line with yr1 hand cannons. I just saved every hand cannon I got and had my hope crushed when they dropped the range again and made the dmg falloff sharper. I had to scrape damn near all of them outside of the Eyasluna class of hand cannons. I even had a imago loop with sureshot IS, rangefinder, and firefly that I had to scrap due to it having braced frame over rifled barrel because the range was shit. I figure I got my vault filled up with enough guns that some of them have to be ok in this upcoming update the only thing I missed out on is some of this seasons IB weapons and some of this seasons faction rally guns.

Man that first expansion felt like a ripoff...

Not sure I am willing to spend more for another round.

The description does sound boring as shit.

Again, not sure how accurate it is, but it doesn't even mention a new raid lair, so either they're really messing up by not including that with the DLC, or it's yet another hoax.

Last edited:
Yeah bungie has lost me as a customer for the foreseeable future. The pvp is an insult to intelligence and skill. They literally dumbed the game down because fireteams of children didn’t like the fact that one guardian who knew his shit could steam roll an entire time alone. In trials one person could literally 3v1 no problem. The dumbing of the games mechanics, guns, skill ceiling is all a slap in the face.

Not sure about "slap in the face" but the PvP is certainly dogshit right now. They are claiming the next Sandbox update is going to address lots of the current issues, but all I can see is heavy ammo being everywhere and that's not really a good thing. I wish they would just admit their experiment of 2 primaries and a heavy has failed. Go back to the primary / special / heavy weapon layout because it was so much more fun. No matter how much I love fusion rifles there is no situation where a fusion will be a better option than a rocket launcher or Wardriff Coil.

Not sure about "slap in the face" but the PvP is certainly dogshit right now. They are claiming the next Sandbox update is going to address lots of the current issues, but all I can see is heavy ammo being everywhere and that's not really a good thing. I wish they would just admit their experiment of 2 primaries and a heavy has failed. Go back to the primary / special / heavy weapon layout because it was so much more fun. No matter how much I love fusion rifles there is no situation where a fusion will be a better option than a rocket launcher or Wardriff Coil.
with the way they said they buffed grenades in the last sandbox update to be more in line with pulse grenades and then going to try them in PvP and they didn't do shit but nerf the pulse grenades a bit I am a bit leery of the weapons dmg out put in PvP vs PvE.

with the way they said they buffed grenades in the last sandbox update to be more in line with pulse grenades and then going to try them in PvP and they didn't do shit but nerf the pulse grenades a bit I am a bit leery of the weapons dmg out put in PvP vs PvE.

You really need to learn to use some punctuation every now and again. ; ) I'm more of a PvE guy so pulse grenades are still super powerful and fun to use.

The Glory Kill mechanic is pretty fun in my opinion... easy to use and it's a quick animation. What do you mean you're not crazy about the ammo?

Well I only played the demo, but I remember not liking how I would run out of ammo and the only way to get it was to glory kill shit. I like shooting things in shooter games, and when a FPS shooter makes ammo a scarcity, it raises my hackles. (Looking at you too, Bungie).

You really need to learn to use some punctuation every now and again. ; ) I'm more of a PvE guy so pulse grenades are still super powerful and fun to use.
what the fuck is punctuation? I'm more of a PvE guy to I just want my sticky grenades back from D1

what the fuck is punctuation? I'm more of a PvE guy to I just want my sticky grenades back from D1

I suck at PvP and am still fucking shocked when I hit someone with a fusion grenade and they don't die... barely even fucking takes down their shields. I was so used to it being a guaranteed kill.

The Glory Kill mechanic is pretty fun in my opinion... easy to use and it's a quick animation. What do you mean you're not crazy about the ammo?

Again, not sure how accurate it is, but it doesn't even mention a new raid lair, so either they're really messing up by not including that with the DLC, or it's yet another hoax.

I meant spend money for another DLC.

the update will not fix a single thing, it will enhance the games core problems. They should definitely revert everything back to D1 aside shoulder charge and fusion nades. this game will continue to be trash without a skill-ceiling.

the update will not fix a single thing, it will enhance the games core problems. They should definitely revert everything back to D1 aside shoulder charge and fusion nades. this game will continue to be trash without a skill-ceiling.

I've just been playing D1 but the PvP is laggy as fuck I really don't see why they decided to fuck with the core gameplay so much.

I've just been playing D1 but the PvP is laggy as fuck I really don't see why they decided to fuck with the core gameplay so much.
Dumb decisions made from upper-management. Destiny has become a meme among games and is made fun of by almost everyone in the gaming community. 1. I will never understand the point of not having dedicated servers. 2. Dont fix whats not broken, they literally took fun out of the game. Hell, a fucking halo chief would fuck up a destiny 2 guardian.

Dumb decisions made from upper-management. Destiny has become a meme among games and is made fun of by almost everyone in the gaming community. 1. I will never understand the point of not having dedicated servers. 2. Dont fix whats not broken, they literally took fun out of the game. Hell, a fucking halo chief would fuck up a destiny 2 guardian.

Doom Guy kicks the shit out of both of them. ; )

It was probably just Luke Smith getting even with Bungie for screwing up Halo 2.

It was probably just Luke Smith getting even with Bungie for screwing up Halo 2.

The weapon slots in D2 are solely and specifically from Weisnewski. Luke Smith did an interview where he said Weisnewski approached him about it, he said no, but Weisnewski kept pushing and eventually he convinved Smith that it would work.

The weapon slots in D2 are solely and specifically from Weisnewski. Luke Smith did an interview where he said Weisnewski approached him about it, he said no, but Weisnewski kept pushing and eventually he convinved Smith that it would work.
who was the cunt who took away random rolls? The main excuse they gave for that was so it would be easier to work on guns it doesn't seem easier. Shit they just had to redo all the sniper rifles in the game due to a flinch bug. To most the D1 fans this game is a failure so it would be nice if bungie would come out and say it but they made bank so to them it's all good. I'd be shocked if they still aren't patting each other on the back for being what the second highest selling game of '17. I don't mean to rag but it's some what of a joke they are working on D3 already when D2 is shit and their best way to fix it is to slowly turn it into D1. I could really give a shit less about two primary weapon slots and one heavy I'm never going for power ammo anyways. It's the same stupid fucking meta from the get go that they haven't fixed that meta other then tweaking the mida. It would just be nice if they would say they fuck'd up instead of leaving a pr guy to tweet out excuses.

they're having a faction rally next week which is going to be the last one until season 3 so it's going to be the last time to get the ornaments and the weapons. I was really hoping to stay out of it until the go fast update but I need to try for some of the new guns. I'm thinking this was deliberate to bring ppl back/keep players because it has been faction rally or IB every other week instead of just 1 IB and Faction Rally per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back