Destroying Colby Fanboys with FACTS!

It's an objective undisputed fact that Usman won every round except maybe 4 because his output didn't match colbys. No one has been able to give me a reason why Colby won any round other than 4. It's just through their biased eyes. I posted fight statistics and proved that all the damaging blows were every round where thrown by Usman. Usman was never wobbled/staggered not even once did he FLINCH from a Colby attack. Anyway you score the fight Usman won every round except 4. Output + land rate + damage = goes to Usman every round. output = literally nearly equal both threw aroudn 400 strikes, land rate 49 percent usman, 36 percent Colby, so Colby was mostly punching air. Damage = every round usman. Octagon control = Usman. Everything you value in a fight Usman was superior in. Yet sherdoggers are trying to convince me Colby won certain rounds LOL! Based on what criteria? 1
You don't know what a fact is. That much I know.

You need to understand that your opinion is not a fact. If you can't accept this FACT, we have nothing further to discuss.

Let me help you understand facts.

FACT: Usman was only winning the fight on one of the 3 judge's scorecards going into the 5th round.

ELz-m3XUEAAUB7H.0.0.jpg

Nobody is going to show TS the judges' score cards? Were going to let him embarrass himself? You savages.

We already talked about moron judges, and how their opinion is irrelevant.

Not a single one of you colby fans have been able to dispute a single thing I said.

I'm supposed to value 3 boomers with aging eyes opinions over fight stats, damage, octagon control, superior cardio, superior accuracy and Usman looking like he just came out of a modeling shoot?

You don't know what a fact is. That much I know.

You need to understand that your opinion is not a fact. If you can't accept this FACT, we have nothing further to discuss.

Let me help you understand facts.

FACT: Usman was only winning the fight on one of the 3 judge's scorecards going into the 5th round.

ELz-m3XUEAAUB7H.0.0.jpg

Lol another piss poor response from the idiot that thinks GSP beat hendricks

trust those boomer eyes over your own

also i already addressed this

Also moron, I like how you used the opinion of 3 idiots, as a "fact" to prove your claims. Apparently those are held higher than fight stats LOL which favor Usman in every aspect

We already talked about moron judges, and how their opinion is irrelevant.

Not a single one of you colby fans have been able to dispute a single thing I said.

I'm supposed to value 3 boomers with aging eyes opinions over fight stats, damage, octagon control, superior cardio, superior accuracy and Usman looking like he just came out of a modeling shoot?

You don't know what a fact is.

The only thing your destroying if the definition of fact.

It's almost 2020. Words are meaning-fluid I suppose

You don't know what a fact is.

The only thing your destroying if the definition of fact.

posting the opinion of 3 idiot judges is a fact? you don't know what a fact is. the only fact are the fight stats that i provided which prove usman destroyed colby in every way imaginable. That's not even counting the damage.

Lol another piss poor response from the idiot that thinks GSP beat hendricks

trust those boomer eyes over your own

also i already addressed this

Also moron, I like how you used the opinion of 3 idiots, as a "fact" to prove your claims. Apparently those are held higher than fight stats LOL which favor Usman in every aspect
holy fuck, you used the word boomer. That's how I know you suck at life. Nothing more to say here. Keep using shitty terms like boomer, dummy.

holy fuck, you used the word boomer. That's how I know you suck at life. Nothing more to say here. Keep using shitty terms like boomer, dummy.

4 pages in - not a single valid reason to why Colby even won a single round against Usman. Stay in your feelings old man. <Lmaoo>

How did I shit all over Colby? When did I insult him? Is stating facts shitting all over someone? I never said anything bad about colby, you can check my post history. People get so emotionally attached to fighters that they manage to get butthurt by someone simply pointing out things that happened in the fight.
Dude chill out I said "mma fans" i wasn't talking about anyone in specific. Kind of a weird thing to get defensive about unless you are actually guilty

4 pages in - not a single valid reason to why Colby even won a single round against Usman. Stay in your feelings old man. <Lmaoo>
Well the unfortunate "fact" of the matter here for you is that no matter what you say those "3 morons" ( the same 3 morons that robbed Aldo of a rightful win) is that sadly their opinions are the only ones that matter had the fight gone the distance and had that happened it would have been a split decision win for Usman with one judge giving Colby a win.

This my friend is a fact whether either of us agree with it or not and I, like you, do not like Colby at all but in the real world facts are facts.

Lmfao when cuckington fans cant accept facts they call them opinions. Hilarious and pathetic.

Well the unfortunate "fact" of the matter here for you is that no matter what you say those "3 morons" ( the same 3 morons that robbed Aldo of a rightful win) is that sadly their opinions are the only ones that matter had the fight gone the distance and had that happened it would have been a split decision win for Usman with one judge giving Colby a win.

This my friend is a fact whether either of us agree with it or not and I, like you, do not like Colby at all but in the real world facts are facts.

I understand that IF the fight went to decision their opinions determine the "fact" that is the official records of Usman and colby post fight. But that's a hypothetical situation because colby got TKOed - a fact. What I said in "FACT 2" was it's undisputed that usman won every round via matched output while throwing power strikes and being the only one to inflict any damage. Based on that criteria it's a fact that usman won the fight. Chael Sonnen once explained what it takes to become an MMA judge, the process is almost laughable. Would link the video if I could find it. No colby fan has been able to explain how Colby won a single round over Usman without saying "he looked like he wa winning" By getting hurt more? By slowing down while usman was still fresh? 'By exerting all his energy in round 5 leading to the TKO? By getting outstruck? By faking an eyepoke to avoid getting KOed?

Last edited:
I still don't get why there's a strong backlash to this fight. Colby lost even if it went to the judges.
Because bad stoppages are bad stoppages. We want less of em. I mean, if u factor in all the shit stoppages going on nowadays this one doesn't seem so bad, but it's bad.

FACT 1: Usman has superior cardio - proven by his strike thrown + strike landed ratio, Octagon control, output while throwing power shots.

http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/82177c0f91d9618a

FACT 2: Usman won every round except maybe round 4, not once did colby hurt Usman, slow him down. I guess patty cake attack flurries turn judges on. For the record I thought Aldo easily beat Moras too.

FACT 3: Colby slowed down BEFORE his jaw broke, Usman's output remained the same. There goes the "His Jaw breaking is why he slowed down" excuse.

FACT 4: Colby cheated multiple times, fake eyepoke claim, actually eyepoking Usman.

BTW Usman's groin shot claim could be valid, you know when you guys have your phallus placed at a 90 degree angle towards your upper left thigh when you wear jeans? Entirely possible scenario depending on the cup placement. Meanwhile after Kamaru broke Colby's Jaw he pretended it was an eye poke to avoid getting finished.

BONUS: Usman said before the fight he would destroy Colby for 4 and a half rounds and then KO him in the 5th, and he did just that.

Accept defeat Colby fanboys.
Retard alert

FACT 1: Usman has superior cardio - proven by his strike thrown + strike landed ratio, Octagon control, output while throwing power shots.

http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/82177c0f91d9618a

FACT 2: Usman won every round except maybe round 4, not once did colby hurt Usman, slow him down. I guess patty cake attack flurries turn judges on. For the record I thought Aldo easily beat Moras too.

FACT 3: Colby slowed down BEFORE his jaw broke, Usman's output remained the same. There goes the "His Jaw breaking is why he slowed down" excuse.

FACT 4: Colby cheated multiple times, fake eyepoke claim, actually eyepoking Usman.

BTW Usman's groin shot claim could be valid, you know when you guys have your phallus placed at a 90 degree angle towards your upper left thigh when you wear jeans? Entirely possible scenario depending on the cup placement. Meanwhile after Kamaru broke Colby's Jaw he pretended it was an eye poke to avoid getting finished.

BONUS: Usman said before the fight he would destroy Colby for 4 and a half rounds and then KO him in the 5th, and he did just that.

Accept defeat Colby fanboys.

1/10 troll thread.

I don't like him. But that was a hell of a fight.

Back