Details about the friction between Rumble and his corner...

No man, it's not obvious, it's a complete assumption you're making.

I mean really though, you're talking about theories on an MMA forum I don't know why you're freaking out.
I'm chill as a penguin, bud.

He's never had sub defense. Vitor looked like a play toy beside him and Vitor subbed him.

This man wanted to test himself. He disregarded his coaches, he fought how he did, bc he wanted to win his last fight on his own terms. He failed. Much respect.

He had poor sub defense, but even this was a low point for him.

He disregarded the coaches because he was in panic mode. You're not in control when you panic, you just look for the way out or way to safety.

But let's agree to disagree. It doesn't really matter anyway.

i'd be concerned if i'm anyone else being coached by those guys, they might abandon you too the second things go south in a fight. Very unprofessional.

Did he panic because of the big right that DC partially landed?

Haven't seen him panic since Vitor blitzed him

It was a dreadful strategy everytime he had space the fight was his, then he'd purposefully go into DCs world, can't understand it.

There is so much that was fucked about that. I don't understand what he was doing.

I mean...

Because, Miesha clinching with Ronda was a great gameplan in their 2nd fight...Right ?

So, Rumble decided he would just play into DC's strongest attribute ?

It's so sketchy. And I hate that I actually have doubts about the legitimacy of that fight.

It's very troubling to me.
competitors have lapses, and mental blocks, and sometimes buckle under mental pressure. Nothing shouted fixed fight. Rumble probably didn't have his head on straight, but there was zero good reason to throw the fight - but a lapse of some sort is a possibility which isn't the same as some sort of lapse.

Further proof that the mind game is the most important aspect of MMA, and most of life's endeavors. You can have all the physical talent, and gifts in the world, but if the mind doesn't lead, then the rest is just a pose.

I like Johnson, but that was absolutely worst title performance I've seen. His team has every right to be furious.

tumblr_loaqtsmj531qkxbdo.gif

Only disgraceful thing here is the coaches leaving like that.

Atleast we might get a roided up monster Rumble, returning for single payday fights only, handpicked opponents

Now that would be fun

I thought he was gonna start beating his coach up live on tv for making a poor gameplan

I wanted the Rumble that showed up vs Glover and Gus to show up last night. What a horrible game plan.

Abandoned Anthony? No, Anthony abandoned them. He made it clear that they didn't exist as an influence. He let them down.

Anthony has made it clear that he doesn't want to be a fighter, and I can't blame him. He's okay with it, so you should be okay with it.

Back