Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

How is this any different than a Matt Walsh or Tim Pool video? Why should I trust any of these hacks?

It is also telling that everytime he posts a video like this, he offers no commentary of his own.

Actually, isn’t that against the rules? Lol

lol........ The best bit is how Trump turned the "Law and Order" party into a bunch of hypocritical clowns.

You will all note that NOTHING alleged affects the actual RICO case in any way. This is just more Trumpian bullshit designed to delay proceedings. Celebrate Chuds, you won another one. <Lmaoo>

It's kind of pick your poison though, since now Bragg's case will go next where Trump is facing a maximum of 4 years for each of the 34 counts. ... so up to 136 years in prison.

It doesn't really matter which Google Maps route Donny picks, the destination is jail. I guess important if you'd rather be housed in NY/GA/FL?

Im more concerned at the idea that youve determined it mandatory viewing for anybody….
You're entitled to your perspective but if you've never seen it then it's usually a fair indicator of your relationship with black America at that time. I don't expect teens today to have seen it or people from generations too far before it.

But if you came up in that window of time, Menace, Boyz n the Hood, Love and Basketball, Above the Rim, He Got Game, etc. were just black America movie touchstones. "Belly" if you ran with a certain crowd.

You're entitled to your perspective but if you've never seen it then it's usually a fair indicator of your relationship with black America at that time. I don't expect teens today to have seen it or people from generations too far before it.

But if you came up in that window of time, Menace, Boyz n the Hood, Love and Basketball, Above the Rim, He Got Game, etc. were just black America movie touchstones. "Belly" if you ran with a certain crowd.
Im 44, those were all staples growing up. Seen most of them numerous times. I could see the idea of Boyz being a poignant film you’d want to show, but Menace?

Im 44, those were all staples growing up. Seen most of them numerous times. I could see the idea of Boyz being a poignant film you’d want to show, but Menace?
Menace was iconic. It's not a moral story with clear cut good and bad, pretty much everyone operated in the gray. But it holds a certain place of relevance to that era. It gave depth to an aspect of life that usually gets over looked and the characters were more "real" than other movies where the good kids are pure good trying to get out of the ghetto and the bad kids are pure bad on a never ending descent into negative outcomes.

I won't get preachy over it but the nuance in Menace is better than a lot of its contemporaries.

Also "I feel sorry for you mother" will never get old. Because you know it's what people are thinking when they see certain black kids, even though they don't say it out loud. And you know that the fuck you moment that comes right afterwards is what all of those black kids are feeling, even they can't or won't ever be able to express it. Shit like that is worth unpacking if someone wanted to understand why/how the film connected with that generation of black America. I guess it was just more "raw" than some other films, imo.

And yours are mostly from sources like...

But yeah... MY sources are crazy.

{<diva}

GFBuVafXgAEYjM0

Y’all changed the topic quick as hell!

Fulton County DA Fani Willis admits personal relationship with prosecutor but denies conflict of interest​

But she swears she didn't recieve any direct payments from Wade......<Dany07>

In a court filing Friday, Willis told the superior court that while the allegations against her are "salacious," they have no "merit."

Willis claims that while she and Wade "have been professional associates and friends since 2019," "there was no personal relationship" between her and Wade in November 2021 at the time of Wade’s appointment, and that Roman and his lawyers "offer no support for their insistence that the exercise of any prosecutorial discretion (i.e., any charging decision or plea recommendation) in this case was impacted by any personal relationship."

The filing claims that Roman's motions "attempt to cobble together entirely unremarkable circumstances of Special Prosecutor Wade’s appointment with completely irrelevant allegations about his personal family life into a manufactured conflict of interest on the part of the District Attorney."

yeehaw this is it boys!

Obviously if this case isn’t thrown out or at the very least sees her and her boy removed from the case, it would further show democrats are allowed to target political opponents(specifically Trump) with impunity. They don’t even have to follow the law themselves

Where’s the Georgia AG?

Obviously if this case isn’t thrown out or at the very least sees her and her boy removed from the case, it would further show democrats are allowed to target political opponents(specifically Trump) with impunity. They don’t even have to follow the law themselves

Where’s the Georgia AG?
There really is no excuse.

Where’s the Georgia AG?

Xnq7s6I.jpeg

look at these chucklefucks all clutching their pearls about how everybody.....errr i mean how everybody else should have to follow the law.

these are the same fake ass bunch of chucklefucks who have no qualms about cheering on a twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist. the more crimes their rapist messiah commits, the more they love him for it. just as long as he keeps putting on a dorky red hat while he asks them to give him their money, they aren't ever gonna care what kind of illegal shit the guy does. they just want him to get away with it just to piss of the left.

these are the same fake ass bunch of chucklefucks who told everybody that they are the party of law and order and then they went and threw a nuclear toddler tantrum at the capitol, beat up a bunch of cops with their blue lives matter flags and smeared their shit all over the walls, all because they were raging mad that their rapist messiah lost bigly in an election.

these are the same fake ass bunch of chucklefucks who pretend to stand for personal accountability, all while they sit here crying about a bunch of maga trash being held responsible for their own crimes.

cope and seethe muppets. cope and seethe.

Last edited:
Xnq7s6I.jpeg

look at these chucklefucks all clutching their pearls about how everybody.....errr i mean how everybody else should have to follow the law.

these are the same fake ass bunch of chucklefucks who have no qualms about cheering on a twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing fraudster and rapist. the more crimes their rapist messiah commits, the more they love him for it. just as long as he keeps putting on a dorky red hat while he asks them to give him their money, they aren't ever gonna care what kind of illegal shit the guy does. they just want him to get away with it just to piss of the left.

these are the same fake ass bunch of chucklefucks who told everybody that they are the party of law and order and then they went and threw a nuclear toddler tantrum at the capitol, beat up a bunch of cops with their blue lives matter flags and smeared their shit all over the walls, all because they were raging mad that their rapist messiah lost bigly in an election.

these are the same fake ass bunch of chucklefucks who pretend to stand for personal accountability, all while they sit here crying about a bunch of maga trash being held responsible for their own crimes.

cope and seethe muppets. cope and seethe.

Speaking of “nuclear toddler tantrum”. Read your post and then my post, and be honest with yourself. Who is seething?

😬😄

Speaking of “nuclear toddler tantrum”. Read your post and then my post, and be honest with yourself. Who is seething?

😬😄

how dare they go after criminals for breaking the law! everybody else should have to follow the law but just not us! political interfeewence! werpernized justice system! this is not america! reeeeeeeee!

wkVZNVa.jpeg

thats about all i got out of your post. did i miss anything?

oh yeah my bad........WITCH HUNT!!!!! the likes of which we've never seen before. something something deep state. something something radical left. something something reee ree reee!

my bad for pointing out the hypocrisy of you culties. but way to refute my post and my point. you sure put all that to bed alright and showed me that you guys really do have a platform and you actually stand by whatever morals and values that you pretend to be err....are totally all about.

so be sure tighten up those chin straps on your maga helmet and keep on telling everyone you're the party of law and order while you beat down a bunch of cops and champion for rapists and fraudsters. and be sure to let everybody know just how mad everybody else is, while you sit here whining about rapists and criminals being held accountable for their crimes. oh the humanity!

Last edited:
Back