Devison owns Team Alpha-Dudes

DiazSlap

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Devison obliterated Joseph Olivi-Benavidez X 2 and retired him and now he embarrassed Cody “No Gameplan” Garbrandt and made him look foolish on the ground.

Devison at this new weight looks solid and not near death.

Uncle Dana should have given him a 300K for opening the prelims with that sub.

Devison obliterated Joseph Olivi-Benavidez X 2 and retired him and now he embarrassed Cody “No Gameplan” Garbrandt and made him look foolish on the ground.

He's a treasure. a guy to take care of for sure.

Lets see figgy vs Petr next.

Garbrandt isn't at Alpha Male anymore, he's at Xtreme Couture.

Cruz vs TAM is one of the best storyline’s in the sport.

I know a lot of guys here say that the UFC hasn’t been as good since 2013 ish but the bangers that were happening in the BW division were some of not only the best fights in the UFC but also entertainment.

Team Alpha Male is the most cringe shit in mma history.
the name is ridiculous, the 'warrior' photo shoots they did, the fact the biggest one of them is smaller than most high school kids, the little gossip bitchy drama that comes out of the place constantly.
laughable shit

Team Alpha Male is the most cringe shit in mma history.
the name is ridiculous, the 'warrior' photo shoots they did, the fact the biggest one of them is smaller than most high school kids, the little gossip bitchy drama that comes out of the place constantly.
laughable shit

i agree with 90% of what you say here. the fact that they have mainly smaller fighters i don't mind. i actually applaude. they deliver alot of high caliber fighters ot the lighter weight classes, wich is a good thing
all the rest is true. so much drama and bullshit. tj's mitts training at the airport included. their coaches seem like morons too. not in the sense of no idea about fighting....but how they present themselves.

alot of attention seeking and over compensating. and then of course there is all the roiding. 2 of their most succesfull fighters where roided tothe gills.....dillasnake and chad mendez

Last edited:
Garbrandt is not at Alpha Male anymore
He lives in Vegas to be close to his kids (I am surprised Anik never spoke about that)
He trains in the PI and gets private sessions with local coaches but he is not committed to a gym
I think he should come back to Xtreme Couture or commit to Syndicate just for the teammates and the good striking, grappling and wrestling coaches. He needs a head coach

He's a treasure. a guy to take care of for sure.

Lets see figgy vs Petr next.
That would be great.
Who you got?
Finally Petr gets a former champion.
I wanted to see Petr fight Dillasahw or Cruz but that never got made.

I think if the fight stays on the feet Petr pieces him up, but Figgy dominating him on the ground, like Aljo, is a real possibility.
Cody had one of the best TDD in the division, but got taken down by Figgy, so yeah that guy is a real threat at BW.

Back