Devon Larratt showing that this mma stuff won’t help you against an arm wrestler

Someone needs to set up a grappling match between Devon Larratt and Joe Rogan.

Devon is probably 265 in that video..he also looks like he has had some training and his arm strength is off the charts..

That's something that I've always wanted to be good at with mediocre results. But I've never trained for it or competed other than barroom stuff. I've got excellent grip strength & I'm strong for a middleweight but I've never gotten any sort of technique down in order to be successful at it. I admire the freaks of nature that are good on a professional level. They're obviously crazy strong.

Wow I didn’t know Devon served with JTF2. That’s pretty damn cool!

I arm wrestled when I was 18 and ended up with brutal tendonitis for two months after that. Never arm wrestled again.

Schoolboy is gonna be a champ real soon

LOL all those roids and still cant beat a natty, without their roids they are nothing let that sink in, just like women with plastic surgery you will never be better than a natty so it just shows you are inferior and insecure.

LOL all those roids and still cant beat a natty, without their roids they are nothing let that sink in, just like women with plastic surgery you will never be better than a natty so it just shows you are inferior and insecure.

Why would you say that? Schoolboy weighs 275-300lb and is an experienced pro armwrestler. Despite what you think, technique does matter in armwrestling.
Are you saying that Larry Wheels who couldn't win a single pull against Schoolboy is 'inferior and insecure'?

Why would you say that? Schoolboy weighs 275-300lb and is an experienced pro armwrestler. Despite what you think, technique does matter in armwrestling.
Are you saying that Larry Wheels who couldn't win a single pull against Schoolboy is 'inferior and insecure'?
Are you a roid user?

If Mark McGwire had dedicated his life to armwrestling instead of swinging a bat he would have laid a wake through that world so historically majestic that even Moses could have walked through it.

1077259282-mark-mcgwire-steroids.jpg

That's something that I've always wanted to be good at with mediocre results. But I've never trained for it or competed other than barroom stuff. I've got excellent grip strength & I'm strong for a middleweight but I've never gotten any sort of technique down in order to be successful at it. I admire the freaks of nature that are good on a professional level. They're obviously crazy strong.
I'm not really into it, but I know that if your grip strength in your 4th and 5th fingers (ring and pinky) is good that is a huge benefit.
If Mark McGwire had dedicated his life to armwrestling instead of swinging a bat he would have laid a wake through that world so historically majestic that even Moses could have walked through it.

Elbows too pointy, jars too opened, wood not

What is strong for a MW btw? Curious as to the numbers.

danielle kelly could probably leglock him

I remember the 98 homerun race vs sosa and his gargantuan forearms looked in slow motion flex during a swing in slow motion you could see all the muscle fibers

Schoolboy is 275-300? Da fuq? Huge if true

Back