Television DEXTER: NEW BLOOD (Premieres Nov. 7, 2021) (SPOILERS)

Glad to see that Dexter is getting a solid final season after all. If this is indeed the final season.

Another fantastic episode. I just hope they do not arrest him or have him killed off.

gosh..... another fantastic episode man..... so freaking good.

Fun episode.

I'm wondering if Dexter lets Harrison in on the code, and then becomes a victim of it. He would fit the bill for someone needing to be put down.

Have really enjoyed. Do feel like dexter often at work, not exactly in same way obv., but half pretending to be a npc to keep a half decent rep.

Glad to see that Dexter is getting a solid final season after all. If this is indeed the final season.

A Harrison spinoff will be in the works it seems (total speculation). I'm not sure if the ratings of this season are decent, that may be the decision point.

ratio3x2_1800.jpg

This episode was so good!!! I was on the edge of my seat. Kurt was weird and a killer, but I didn’t know he was that crazy. Seeing all those women done up like that made me feel uneasy.

I can’t believe there’s only one episode left! I really hope they stick the landing on this one. This season reminds me of those earlier Dexter seasons. Slow burn then a roller coaster all the way til the end.

Looks like things should get wrapped up nicely...

Fun episode.

I'm wondering if Dexter lets Harrison in on the code, and then becomes a victim of it. He would fit the bill for someone needing to be put down.

I think this prediction could be accurate. Dexter fits the code.

By now the police chief knows what Dex did in the name of justice. Does she accept him or lock him up?

So, "The Code" is cool with Harrison framing an innocent kid for attempted (mass) murder? I thought not harming the innocent was central to it? Doesn't really fit in to the entire ethos.

Back