Did Aldo look small on TUF ?

None of them have fought since USADA came into effect.

ive been saying to look out for aldo leading up to the weigh ins with your finger on the betting trigger before he takes his shirt off. i dont think cowboy is that good but i expect a huge decline from RDA's epic leap in ability over the 2 years from his controversial decision over dunham

all that said, aldo looked just fine in the recent embedded video where theyre cooking eggs

he's been looking smaller.

This...

Aldo has slimmed down quite a bit over the past few years. I guess he got tired of struggling to make weight, and made a commitment to stay at 145. It doesn't seem to have hurt him. He MIGHT have lost a little power, but if anything, his gas tank seems to have improved.

Im glad you said it, not to mention Brazilian dominance has practically vanished all of a sudden......Coincidence......Hmmm! I dont thnk so.

There has never been "Brazilian dominance" so how could it practically vanish?

Plus the same article points out that Brazilians are still winning plenty (more than 50%) post-USADA.

This...

Aldo has slimmed down quite a bit over the past few years. I guess he got tired of struggling to make weight, and made a commitment to stay at 145. It doesn't seem to have hurt him. He MIGHT have lost a little power, but if anything, his gas tank seems to have improved.

True, almost two years ago now he was saying he felt like he could make 135.

It's quite a while since he was in the category of "Biggest 145ers".

What the hell is up with this newest 'Brazilian juicers' retardation on Sherdog?

American fighter lead the way in amount of positive tests.

There's obviously nothing weird about it, since there's like 3 times more American fighters than the rest together, just saying...

Im glad you said it, not to mention Brazilian dominance has practically vanished all of a sudden......Coincidence......Hmmm! I dont thnk so.

what dominance? There are 3 brazilian champions right now. Contenders in all categories.

You want to go through the history of sports and see which nations have the most PED usage instances? Brazil will be a midget in that list.

And if you believe your sports heroes are clean....I'm sorry, but you're just gullible. There's a lot more PEDs than you actually can imagine.

57250178.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back