Did any one do this training before

koparedes

White Belt
Reaction score
Lastly I started doing the foundation training of Dr. Eric Goodman to re-condition my body. The author said that this helps to develop body strength, so I guess that this works for a fighter as well, but I never seen a fighter doing this exercise, so would like to know if any of you have done this before, and how does it affect to your fighting performance.

Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on what it consists of

The website and trailer told me absolutely nothing about what the actual work will be, but the entire site screams B.S.

Also, any program that brags about requiring no equipment, probably, is limiting itself for the sake of marketing, because there are so many valuable tools out there that could be used to improve.

No. Absolutely not. That video is great for a laugh tho! If you want to do that kind of stuff, why not just join a women's power yoga class? Better views there at least

Edit: Jesus Christ. I can't take it. That vid is pure gold. Thanks TS!

My brother is a former competing powerlifter. He has a video of this guy's workouts. For alignment, posture and athleticism, he says ProbodX is superior for athletes. He said these guys do offer some good things though. I know because I asked him to compare the two. I'm biased to ProbodX cause that's what I do. I haven't tried Goodman's stuff. I'm sure there are very good things to be gained from it. I'll try it sometime.

TS, that vid you posted of the two gentlemen doing the founder has actually been quite helpful. Stretches out the Hammies and hip and lower back pretty well.
It feels fucking great.

Dr. Goodmans other stuff I'm not sure of. Haven't tried it. I believe there was a thread on this back last year.... With a link to reddit.

Back