Did Bryce Mitchell take it too far or was he justified?

Is Bryce in the wrong here?

• Yes, he’s being too aggressive

• No, give the man his dog

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was one party in that vid who appeared to be sincere and acting in good faith, and it's obvious. The courts will see it another way, though.

I haven't seen it mentioned here how odd it is that Bryce is wearing a really warm, ear-flapped hat with a T shirt on and not a spec of snow in sight.

Edit: grounds for temporary insanity if it gets that far, imo.

Who said the dog belongs to him? We don't know anything about the dog just by looking at this video. What we do know is that he trespassed and damaged private property.
Dude, I'll take his word for it and Believe he didn't intend on breaking the glass. You can't assume otherwise, he didn't try to go through the door after it was broke.
He said he was "fearful for his life". Do you believe that?

Who said the dog belongs to him? We don't know anything about the dog just by looking at this video. What we do know is that he trespassed and damaged private property.

He said he was "fearful for his life". Do you believe that?

The woman didn't dispute at all that the dog belonged to him. If someone's angrily banging on your door demanding you give them your dog, I'm pretty sure some variation of, "fuck you, this is my dog" would be the ubiquitous response.

Man, this thread bums me out. I'm assuming this must be the same chick Bryce was with who had a son from a previous relationship?

If so, it sucks it's ended up like this. I remember Bryce referencing his old lady and her kid in his interviews and really proud of having them in his life and so genuinely happy to have both of them. A lot of knuckle-draggers would, and probably did, make silly judgements of Bryce for being sincerely happy to provide for another man's child. Despite some of his wacky world views, this really made me respect him.

This just hits harder in the feels cus I'm going through a violent ending to my own common-law marriage and I feel so bad for our one year old son and my parents. With what I'm going through and seeing this, it's just like fuck, why can't we as people have good things?

If she had his dog he should have just called the cops. They're probably involved now anyway, and instead of them just getting back his dog he's probably gonna be charged with something. Smh

I don't disagree, but the reality is that having law enforcement confiscate and return his dog is super complex and probably not all easy or straightforward.

I'm finding out right now how hobbled the police often are by both the judicial system as well as their own ineptitude and apathy.

The best bet to get the canine back was probably just to go tell her to return it (as he's going here). That way if she says no, at least you can tell the cops you tried.

Unfortunately, he broke her door and like you said, will probably face some type of charge. Given what an emotionally charged situation it is, written communication would have been better, but it's easy to say from where we're sitting.

The question and the answers dont really jive. Just because Bryce was being too aggressive, that doesn't mean he was in the wrong.

If it's true that the dog belongs to him, which the woman didn't dispute, it's pretty obvious that she's the one in the wrong. That being said, given that the glass in her door broke, Bryce was being too aggressive. Both things can be true.

My wife of 5 years left my son (not hers) and I right before Christmas 2020. I didn't hear from her for weeks. We had a beautiful 100lb female German shepherd that we had since she was a puppy, I had done all the training and daily care and exercise and was super bonded to her. She left the dog here for 3 months and out of the blue she started talking to me wondering when I would be near her city again. I thought she wanted to talk which at the time I wanted make things work with her. I told her when I would be around, she never hit me up that day. I got home and my dog was gone. I was devastated. My dog was literally the only companionship i had. My ex just wanted to know when I would be gone to come take her. That dog was all I had during that miserable time thinking I was going to owe half of everything I owned, including our house, to my ex who didn't work the last 3 years (in which time we bought the house) and I worked to support so she could go to college. She happened to leave right before she graduated from dental hygiene school. I also had to pay spousal support for her, I had to pay more than I had to pay in child support for my son. The courts said I owed her $160 A WEEK, Im far from loaded, and already pay over 100 a week in child support. Also my son loved that dog as much as I did. It was horrible having to tell him she took our dog after seeing me totally destroyed for 3 months from all the stress. The same day I hunted her down and found her at her brother's house without her knowing. I sat outside in my truck in the parking lot all night drinking waiting to see if I would spot someone take the dog outside and I was going to go take her back. I never got the chance. It's only by that grace of God I didn't catch charges for breaking into there and beating the hell out of everyone and taking back my dog. I found out later she had stashed the dog in her crate a a friend's house that night ..The dog went from 1.5 acres she could be off the leash on and a huge house she could run around all day to a tiny apartment in a big city. She's lucky I'm already a felon because I would have caught my first felony for that dog.

For anyone going through that shit, just remember, they want to try to get you to act crazy to try and get even more out of you.

Long story short I can see where he's coming from.

Women can be absolutely heartless.

I'm sorry you went through all that, man. At the end to 2020, no less. As if that year wasn't fucked enough.

Man, this thread and your story, though. Hits way too close to home. No pet involved, but there are other similarities to what I'm going through.

I know what you mean about that fucking spousal support being higher than the child support; what the fuck is up with that? Women say they want to destroy the patriarchy, but I bet every one of those ones want the courts to continue treating them as if they're children that men need to take care of rather than treating them like the equal adults that they claim they want to be treated as.

In your case you financially supported someone while they were being educated. If she wasn't married/in a relationship with you she probably would have incurred more debt and/or had to have a job/work more hours than she did. And somehow for sparing her some significant financial costs of living for years you get penalized by being financially beholden to her after the fucking relationship has ended.

There are lots of cases where spousal support makes sense, but holy fuck do they need to re-work how it's applied a lot of the time.

The woman didn't dispute at all that the dog belonged to him. If someone's angrily banging on your door demanding you give them your dog, I'm pretty sure some variation of, "fuck you, this is my dog" would be the ubiquitous response.
Idk maybe they've had this argument before and she doesn't agree with him about the dog but didn't want to confront him while he's breaking into her house because he might become more violent. The only thing we know from looking at this video is that he is breaking into a house.

There are better ways to get your dog back, but this idiot is a flatearther so everything he does is at the very least questionable.
Flatearthers have to believe in at least 25 other conspiracies and still they can't make the flat earth model work.
I understand why she left him, all flatearthers end up alone without friends and/or family.
They are just to crazy to deal with for more then 5 minutes.
I know, my sister married one such idiot.

Idk maybe they've had this argument before and she doesn't agree with him about the dog but didn't want to confront him while he's breaking into her house because he might become more violent. The only thing we know from looking at this video is that he is breaking into a house.

At no point in this video is he "in" her house. Even after the glass in the door breaks he just stands there outside her house telling her to give his dog back. If he was breaking into her house, he probably would have entered her house after the breaking ocurred.

And maybe he did, but contrary to what you said twice, this video doesn't show that.

Wtf? Lol, he didn't break into anything. And at no point did he show any "violence", he was merely pissed because the bitch was playing games. I just don't understand people like you.

I'm sorry you went through all that, man. At the end to 2020, no less. As if that year wasn't fucked enough.

Man, this thread and your story, though. Hits way too close to home. No pet involved, but there are other similarities to what I'm going through.

I know what you mean about that fucking spousal support being higher than the child support; what the fuck is up with that? Women say they want to destroy the patriarchy, but I bet every one of those ones want the courts to continue treating them as if they're children that men need to take care of rather than treating them like the equal adults that they claim they want to be treated as.

In your case you financially supported someone while they were being educated. If she wasn't married/in a relationship with you she probably would have incurred more debt and/or had to have a job/work more hours than she did. And somehow for sparing her some significant financial costs of living for years you get penalized by being financially beholden to her after the fucking relationship has ended.

There are lots of cases where spousal support makes sense, but holy fuck do they need to re-work how it's applied a lot of the time.
At no point in this video is he "in" her house. Even after the glass in the door breaks he just stands there outside her house telling her to give his dog back. If he was breaking into her house, he probably would have entered her house after the breaking ocurred.

And maybe he did, but contrary to what you said twice, this video doesn't show that.
by house I mean private property.

i swear mma fans can be the biggest pussies.

we all know Bryce is no genius, but hes obviously the victim and shes obviously setting him up,
and anyone taking her side is fucking lame.

Bryce is too dumb for his own good.
He'll never learn, because he actually thinks that he's right.

Yes she should've given him his dog, but he has no idea how to handle the situation like an adult.

i swear mma fans can be the biggest pussies.

we all know Bryce is no genius, but hes obviously the victim and shes obviously setting him up,
and anyone taking her side is fucking lame.

She's setting up and he's following her right down the shit hole.
He's a fuckin simpleton that can't handle a simple situation without fuckin it up.

He's a fuckin simpleton that can't handle a simple situation without fuckin it up.

yeah, so what?
i'll take the side of the retard over the side over the side of the treacherous. she sucks.

yeah, so what?
i'll take the side of the retard over the side over the side of the treacherous. she sucks.

In my original post I said she should give his dog back, but he's a fuckin idiot and went over there alone.

If he really wanted the dog he should've brought the cops and she would've shut the fuck up and handed over the dog without incident.

I've never called the cops in my life, but in this situation, it seems like the smart move...a move that he's too dumb to make.

The system is seriously fucked and I don't know how cases like mine have never made it to the supreme court, I feel like a good lawyer would be able to clearly point out how that's not justice. It's no wonder so many men feel no way out and end up ending themselves. It's really does feel like they are willing to try and take everything from you and expect you to just be fine with it. Even my first lawyer was just pretty much willing to sign me up for whatever she and her lawyer asked for without even trying to push back. I had to ditch him and find someone else and it saved me tens of thousands. You're right about the patriarchy thing, they want equal rights but only when it benefits them and the courts seem to agree. I seriously feel for guys who don't have the means or (not to be a jerk) the intelligence or confidence to actually put up a fight and push back.

In the moment it felt almost impossible that I would ever come through that. In the end though now I'm happily remarried and life goes on and I had to remind myself it was only money and that was only 5 years of my life. I still had a lot to look forward to and one day I would totally forget about it. Which for the most part I have and I feel like I'm the one winning in life out of the two of us. There's no way she's as happy as I am.

There was a point I had to switch my mindset from being sad to being pissed and I wanted to prove to myself and everyone else that I was still going to succeed in life and love and I have.

Back