Did Cain really lose to Ngannou or did his body betray him?

As a knee explosion sufferer myself I feel for Cain and I would like tap out to PTSD if my knee buckled like that as well

He needs to go harder on the leg extension machine, I believe

Got legitimately dropped, then his body shattered into a million pieces. Either way, you're not surviving with Ngannou raining down hammerfists.

Ngannou a beast.. that counter uppercut buckled Cain's knee.. if it wasn't for the uppercut the knee would of never buckled.. KO anyway u wanna look at it.. Ngannou vs Cormier could go the same.. that counter uppercut is so deadly..

Remember when Jon Jones would have lost to Sonnen, because of his toe being almost clean off his foot. It doesn't matter how it happened. Cain's knee gave out on him, and he couldn't continue. That's a loss.

I picked Ngannou, but am a Cain fan. When you lose you lose. Cain didn't complain or go, "my knee just gave out he didn't touch me," so we shouldn't either.

Did Cain actually lose to Ngannou or did his knee blow out causing him to go down and be GnP’d by Francis. Cain’s known to have bad knees having had knee surgery on each new the past I believe. This would make him more susceptible and prone to injury.

Similar to the Anderson Silva fight vs. Patrick Cote (I believe) when Patrick Cote simply walked backward, blew out his knee, and fell to his back and was finished. The injury really screwed him over not being beaten by Anderson.

Did Cain really lose to Ngannou or did his body betray him?
Look at his face when he is down, people don't yell and grimace like that from being hit. That is shock pain from one of your limbs being twisted the wrong way. He probably did not even notice anybody was punching him at that point. The ref jumped in when he saw the knee, before the few swipes at the end.

Both.

He was dropped by a short right. Don't doubt his knee is fucked, but some are saying it was messed up before the fight and I just doubt that based on his movement to start the fight. If it was already messed up why would he be moving around like that? I doubt he is using the knee as a cop out though, it is probably injured.

He got hit before he dropped though.

This.

Let me set the record straight

Cain's knee exploded .5 seconds before he was bopped by an uppercut, and when he stepped out after the bopp his knee was already dead and he got no support from his leg thus collapsing and screaming on the way down

Nobody in the history of the sport has been KOed and screamed on the way down to the canvas, as Gödel proved

Thus, the bopp was incidental and the main reason for his loss was his exploding knee.

See images below for proof

Before Bopp:
V2qNMlQ7S3eyDhOmEg8ZuA.png

MDxpwIPrTmG5t8s6IpAZSg.png

The knee is buckling here and clearly exploding as is evident by the awkward angling
DDgLfSVyQmGIq4Uy94o-hw.png

UyUZ18IJTtGy5Lbvxy_7kA.png

This is right after the bopping
9TO4tJ2sS521L7IzlrEFug.png

ClX2BxM7TCy9iSrxrhwH4g.png

mAOtvcvzTl_rXYvyC6wVEQ.png

Foot already completely cooked due to knee having been exploded
YLAUpN2WStee-Jy1qV-Q_Q.png

TA1rdXuRRX2J391KpWrNXg.png

Cain screaming for his life due to collapsed knee, not due to bopp, as Gödel proved

Those pics are completely useless and dont prove anything at all

Cain got dropped right before uppercut

After seeing the replays, it doesn’t appear that Cain was hit by any clean shots prior to his knee buckling.

Cain is at a real crossroads in his career after this fight, can his body hold up to fighting anymore? It doesn’t appear so.

As a knee explosion sufferer myself I feel for Cain and I would like tap out to PTSD if my knee buckled like that as well

He needs to go harder on the leg extension machine, I believe
I don't understand why throwing the weights as fast as he can and locking his knees out has caused him problems.

As we could clearly see, he got KTFO - like I always knew he would be - and started pretending it was the "knee" to create a fake alibi. Poor Cain. Like I always said, he is overrated and now back to retirement forever. Good job, Ngannou!!

Those pics are completely useless and dont prove anything at all

Cain got dropped right before uppercut
Dropped BEFORE the uppercut? Now that is quite a unique take on the situation

I agree, he went for the takedown and his leg looked awkward and got nailed on top of it! But who cares the beast already put anxiety in the heart of the Ngannou and Stipe was riding him like a mule!

Meant to say he got dropped right before his knees gave out
That is also proven false by the CSI pictures I posted

At best, the uppercut was so hard that it propagated into his knee shattering it into a million pieces and he got KOed for 1 nanosecond and woke up in time to scream for his mom before he went down to the canvas

greatest HW of all time, mma royalty. Look forward to seeing him back in the cage In another 2.5 yrs being falsely claimed as the HW goat. Lol

His loss tonight was due to being rocked followed by buckled knee.

Unfortunately Cain is done. Great guy and extremely talented. He’s your “what if” fighter. Not goat.

I assume by his slight emotional state after the fight as he held back tears I think he realizes his career maybe over.

I do sincerely wish him the best and hope he proved me wrong and somehow stages a comeback for the ages.

greatest HW of all time, mma royalty. Look forward to seeing him back in the cage In another 2.5 yrs being falsely claimed as the HW goat. Lol

His loss tonight was due to being rocked followed by buckled knee.

Unfortunately Cain is done. Great guy and extremely talented. He’s your “what if” fighter. Not goat.

I assume by his slight emotional state after the fight as he held back tears I think he realizes his career maybe over.

I do sincerely wish him the best and hope he proved me wrong and somehow stages a comeback for the ages.
Buckled knee happened before he got allegedly rocked, as Gödel proved

Let me set the record straight

Cain's knee exploded .5 seconds before he was bopped by an uppercut, and when he stepped out after the bopp his knee was already dead and he got no support from his leg thus collapsing and screaming on the way down

Nobody in the history of the sport has been KOed and screamed on the way down to the canvas, as Gödel proved

Thus, the bopp was incidental and the main reason for his loss was his exploding knee.

See images below for proof

Before Bopp:
V2qNMlQ7S3eyDhOmEg8ZuA.png

MDxpwIPrTmG5t8s6IpAZSg.png

The knee is buckling here and clearly exploding as is evident by the awkward angling
DDgLfSVyQmGIq4Uy94o-hw.png

UyUZ18IJTtGy5Lbvxy_7kA.png

This is right after the bopping
9TO4tJ2sS521L7IzlrEFug.png

ClX2BxM7TCy9iSrxrhwH4g.png

mAOtvcvzTl_rXYvyC6wVEQ.png

Foot already completely cooked due to knee having been exploded
YLAUpN2WStee-Jy1qV-Q_Q.png

TA1rdXuRRX2J391KpWrNXg.png

Cain screaming for his life due to collapsed knee, not due to bopp, as Gödel proved
Idk what some of these arrows mean. One looks like it's pointed at Ngannou's ass, another looks like it is pointed at Cain touching Ngannou's pee pee. One is pointed at Ngannou with that look in his eye.

Did Ngannou really win or did his body serve him well?

As we could clearly see, he got KTFO - like I always knew he would be - and started pretending it was the "knee" to create a fake alibi. Poor Cain. Like I always said, he is overrated and now back to retirement forever. Good job, Ngannou!!

Dude, Cain's knees are made of cardboard and you can clearly see that the angle both of his knees were put in pretty much guarantee a major knee injury, which is why he was screaming on his way to the mat. It's not some bs excuse, Cain legitimately injured his knee after getting popped inside. Legit win for Ngannou.

Idk what some of these arrows mean. One looks like it's pointed at Ngannou's ass, another looks like it is pointed at Cain touching Ngannou's pee pee. One is pointed at Ngannou with that look in his eye.
These are all highly relevant factors in my knee narrative

Back