Did Cain really lose to Ngannou or did his body betray him?

Let me set the record straight

Cain's knee exploded .5 seconds before he was bopped by an uppercut, and when he stepped out after the bopp his knee was already dead and he got no support from his leg thus collapsing and screaming on the way down

Nobody in the history of the sport has been KOed and screamed on the way down to the canvas, as Gödel proved

Thus, the bopp was incidental and the main reason for his loss was his exploding knee.

See images below for proof

Before Bopp:
V2qNMlQ7S3eyDhOmEg8ZuA.png

MDxpwIPrTmG5t8s6IpAZSg.png

The knee is buckling here and clearly exploding as is evident by the awkward angling
DDgLfSVyQmGIq4Uy94o-hw.png

UyUZ18IJTtGy5Lbvxy_7kA.png

This is right after the bopping
9TO4tJ2sS521L7IzlrEFug.png

ClX2BxM7TCy9iSrxrhwH4g.png

mAOtvcvzTl_rXYvyC6wVEQ.png

Foot already completely cooked due to knee having been exploded
YLAUpN2WStee-Jy1qV-Q_Q.png

TA1rdXuRRX2J391KpWrNXg.png

Cain screaming for his life due to collapsed knee, not due to bopp, as Gödel proved
Nice arrows, what software did you use?

He was screaming, holding his knee while he was hitting the mat. When you’re knocked out it doesn’t work like that. Father Time via TKO
he was not holding his knee, he was covering up his head. All you have to do is watch the replay how are people making this shit up?

No, he doesn't train hard, and he has completely let himself go these past 5 years. That fight was over before it began. Consider, UFC researches this stuff, no promotion, no hype, some stupid fight night in Phoenix, this is Cain. If he was coming back for real, there would be hype. There was none. His coach didn't have a good thing to say about him fight wise. There is no sea-level Cain, there is injured pill-popper Cain who does what his body will allow him to, not acclimating was a lack of champion mentality. DC been beating the shit out of him for years. Multiple surgeries, hasn't been in the gym, and frankly, he doesn't really give a fuck. Usada. That was to give Francis a famous scalp and give Cain a payday. He said before the fight he's going to retire if he doesn't perform well in this fight, does that sound like a comeback you can believe in? You think they were going to allow Francis to lose 3 out of 4 after what he did to Blaydes? You know Dana has always hated Cain and Fitch and all those old school guys for the namesake rights and asking for more money. He's not doing Cain any favors. DC never whispered Ngannou. He never will. They will never meet. He doesn't like that match-up either. That's Uber-Rumble and he's been getting better at grappling every day, apparently he learns quickly if the Hamilton story is to be believed. Cain looked like old dog shit before the fight (still in his prime greatest UFC HW champ in history imo).

Edit: answer is he really lost and never should have been sanctioned for that fight in the first place. It wouldn't be the first time he hasn't been medically sanctioned to fight. Which means you have to be all kinds of fucked up.

Both.

He was dropped by a short right. Don't doubt his knee is fucked, but some are saying it was messed up before the fight and I just doubt that based on his movement to start the fight. If it was already messed up why would he be moving around like that? I doubt he is using the knee as a cop out though, it is probably injured.

He got hit before he dropped though.

He didn't though and the replays show that and even if he did get punched, it wasn't that that caused the collapse, it was the knee.

he was not holding his knee, he was covering up his head. All you have to do is watch the replay how are people making this shit up?

So what you're saying is he was defending himself, yet he was KO'd....

By the way, the ref himself ruled it a TKO by leg injury, which fits the video and first hand evidence

So what you're saying is he was defending himself, yet he was KO'd....

By the way, the ref himself ruled it a TKO by leg injury, which fits the video and first hand evidence
ko'ed meaning rocked yes. You can still defend yourself when you're rocked. Cain turtled up after he got dropped.
The second part of your statement about the ref you completely made up.
It was ruled a KO plain and simple.....and the video evidence shows cain getting punched in the face twice including an uppercut.
sorry.
Either you are purposefully being a troll, or your perception of reality is skewed

Let me set the record straight

Cain's knee exploded .5 seconds before he was bopped by an uppercut, and when he stepped out after the bopp his knee was already dead and he got no support from his leg thus collapsing and screaming on the way down

Nobody in the history of the sport has been KOed and screamed on the way down to the canvas, as Gödel proved

Thus, the bopp was incidental and the main reason for his loss was his exploding knee.

See images below for proof

Before Bopp:
V2qNMlQ7S3eyDhOmEg8ZuA.png

MDxpwIPrTmG5t8s6IpAZSg.png

The knee is buckling here and clearly exploding as is evident by the awkward angling
DDgLfSVyQmGIq4Uy94o-hw.png

UyUZ18IJTtGy5Lbvxy_7kA.png

This is right after the bopping
9TO4tJ2sS521L7IzlrEFug.png

ClX2BxM7TCy9iSrxrhwH4g.png

mAOtvcvzTl_rXYvyC6wVEQ.png

Foot already completely cooked due to knee having been exploded
YLAUpN2WStee-Jy1qV-Q_Q.png

TA1rdXuRRX2J391KpWrNXg.png

Cain screaming for his life due to collapsed knee, not due to bopp, as Gödel proved

Kurt-Godel.jpg

Francis got to Cain first, then it gave out I think. Cain lack of defense got to him again, it show during the Kongo fight and that poor defense was an liability against a power puncher so he was getting finished regardless. Cain constant pressure makes up for his lack of defense, but it did cost him three times.

The same nutthuggers who propagated the jj pulsing bs are coming up with this funny knee excuse now. and they are also the ones proclaiming Fedor as goat up to this day.

He didn't though and the replays show that and even if he did get punched, it wasn't that that caused the collapse, it was the knee.
He was still going to get hit. He was still hit prior to his knee issue. He still had the knee issue before the fight even happened, apparently.

Spin this however you want, he had no business being in there and was always likely to lose.

He's done.

JDS 1: He just got caught

Werdum: It was the altitude! Sea level Cain wins this everytime.

Naganou: His knee buckled .5 seconds before an uppercut!

Cain is HW GOAT

I stand to be correct on my initial opinion of him being rocked, considering I don’t believe Cain would BS after making it clear his knee buckling was the reason he went down.

With that said I do wish him well. But do not agree with the goat label. I blame the ufc for pushing that narriative not Cain.

Both.

He was dropped by a short right. Don't doubt his knee is fucked, but some are saying it was messed up before the fight and I just doubt that based on his movement to start the fight. If it was already messed up why would he be moving around like that? I doubt he is using the knee as a cop out though, it is probably injured.

He got hit before he dropped though.
Ha ha ha! He wasn't dropped at all. What the hell did you watch? Please give me some of the stuff you are smoking. It seems to work miracles.

Both but the bottom line is that Cain should retire.

Ha ha ha! He wasn't dropped at all. What the hell did you watch? Please give me some of the stuff you are smoking. It seems to work miracles.
He literally fell immediately after taking a short right uppercut.

I don't have drugs to spare, but you can borrow my glasses.

If his knee really blew out on him 30 seconds into the contest after all that time off. It is absolutely time to retire. Enough is enough.

Remember when Jon Jones would have lost to Sonnen, because of his toe being almost clean off his foot. It doesn't matter how it happened. Cain's knee gave out on him, and he couldn't continue. That's a loss.

I picked Ngannou, but am a Cain fan. When you lose you lose. Cain didn't complain or go, "my knee just gave out he didn't touch me," so we shouldn't either.
Cain said that exactly

Back