Did crypto finally crash?

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Wtf. I just looked on Coinbase and etherium is at 750...bitcoin at 9k....lite at 125.

This numbers are all down like 40% from when I looked yesterday.

yeah took a real nosedive and it seems people switched to gold as safety, could be an opportunity for people trying to buy bitcoin and ethereum at a low price but taking in all the risk though

You just heard about this? It's not doing well today.

I doubt we're at bottom if that's what you're asking.

omg ive lost everything

You dummies... this happens every year in January for the past 3 years. And every time people ask this question. Look at total market cap in January for the previous 3 years.

You dummies... this happens every year in January for the past 3 years. And every time people ask this question. Look at total market cap in January for the previous 3 years.

Not trying to be a dick , but why did you buy before January then , if its so predictable and you're so prescient? Weren't you all up in verge ......the same xvg trading for 6 cents a pop at the moment?

guessing from your sig you went full Gordon Gecko on coins, what level of rich are you? level 1 being Donald Trump 2 average Dogger' 3 Bill Gates

Not trying to be a dick , but why did you buy before January then , if its so predictable and you're so prescient? Weren't you all up in verge ......the same xvg trading for 6 cents a pop at the moment?

Tbh I didn't know about these annual January dips. But once it happened the internet has been saturated with posts reminding and pointing out to people that this happens every year. So I'm just repeating the info. You can go on coin market cap and see for yourself. It happens every year. I also sold my verge at a 70% profit but my current holdings are all fucked into the ground. Market will be back to 700-800 billion by mid to late February.

This happens every year. No cryptos aren't finally crashing.

Last edited:
Good time to buy when you feel it's bottomed out. You can quadruple your money by the end of this year

omg ive lost everything

giphy.gif

Tbh I didn't know about these annual January dips. But once it happened the internet has been saturated with posts reminding and pointing out to people that this happens every year. So I'm just repeating the info. You can go on coin market cap and see for yourself. It happens every year. I also sold my verge at a 70% profit but my current holdings are all fucked into the ground. Market will be back to 700-800 billion by mid to late February.

This happens every year. Now cryptos aren't finally crashing.

I cannot tell if you are an elaborate troll job or not.

January dip? Homie that shit lost half. Most coin monkeys are just trying to get a free lunch, or ripping off the people trying to eat free.

I don't have any dough in coins myself. It was such a hassle getting an account and finally getting my card approved that I said fuck it.

Well everything is up about ten percent since I made this thread

January dip? Homie that shit lost half. Most coin monkeys are just trying to get a free lunch, or ripping off the people trying to eat free.
Why don't you look it up for yourself instead of spouting ignorant retardation? January last year it went from 21 billion to 14 billion; aka nearly half.

Back