Media Did Khamzat Chimaev finally bite off more than he could chew?

I don't know why, all I know is he made weight during the second attempt, genius. {<jimmies}

but you admit the scale is moving around like with the oliveira weigh in, which you say is questionable. So he made abu dhabi weight!
<{MingNope}>

big question what will be the excuses this time if khamzat wins
i know hell win

because robert is not in his prime anymore?
like the excuses people made when he beat usman?

Because Khamzat fans are delusional lol Bobby Knuckles puts the neckbeard away.

Pretty sure you said the same thing for the fight against Kamaru, maybe this time, you will be right.

I'm just glad he is fighting.

Credit to bobby for taking on all comers. The man is a legend.

He's taking it because its money fight. He knows his title aspirations are a longshot after losing to both Izzy and Dricus already, so he'll take the biggest name he can get.

Bobby Knuckles' defensive wrestling was absolutely remarkable in his prime. He hasn't really faced anyone that's tried to take him down recently and Khamzat was able to outwrestle Kamaru (!) last time out, but if he's still got it I can see Khamzat tasting that deadly left hook of his at some point and going for a hare-lipped faceplant. But Khamzat is still a legit monster, this is just a tough fight stylistically for him on paper.

i dunno man.. roberts chin has been been very sus lately. Feels like a gust of wind makes him wobble at times. Not a very good thing to have fighting Khamzat.

Whittaker via actually being good.
If he loses....

If not, khamzat via dodgy Sithole country shenanigans

I’m not a huge Kham fan, but he’s no Igor Severino
I don’t think he bites

Pretty sure you said the same thing for the fight against Kamaru, maybe this time, you will be right.
Not once did I say that about Usman lol and if anything that just showed huge flaws for Khamzat not Usman.

Whittaker is stylistically a bigger Gilbert, so that karate bursting style might be difficult for Khamzat if he can't take Rob down. Arguably Rob never faced such a wrestler like Khamzat before. Sure he faced Yoel, but Yoel's mma wrestling sucks and he never chains or tried to hold people down.

i dunno man.. roberts chin has been been very sus lately. Feels like a gust of wind makes him wobble at times. Not a very good thing to have fighting Khamzat.
Looked fine against Costa tbf

Who knows. After all, it's a fight in a sandbox, meaning no weigh-ins and PED control for the homeboy. Also, Whitaker is an ex-WW, which figures, as Khamzat prefers to fight lightweights at WW and WWs at MW. On the other side, the fact that there's still time for Whitaker to go through a full camp doesn't bode well for Khamzat.
Clown take. Khamzat was called a pussy because he didn't want to fight Whitaker before. Now he's happy to because Whitaker used to be a welterweight. Are you people this insane about every fighter?

Who knows. After all, it's a fight in a sandbox, meaning no weigh-ins and PED control for the homeboy. Also, Whitaker is an ex-WW, which figures, as Khamzat prefers to fight lightweights at WW and WWs at MW. On the other side, the fact that there's still time for Whitaker to go through a full camp doesn't bode well for Khamzat.
So khamzat is an ex WW who's being criticised for bullying an ex WW

Back