• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pheasant hunting aint my thang. i get my wildlife slaughtered fresh from the supermarket.

they don't have puppies though. guess i need to find a chinese safeway.

how about explaining the Chinese safeway reference because it sounds like a reference to a very outdated and racist slur against Chinese people. But I always give the benefit of the doubt! Hope that I am wrong.

how about explaining the Chinese safeway reference because it sounds like a reference to a very outdated and racist slur against Chinese people. But I always give the benefit of the doubt! Hope that I am wrong.

still tucking and clucking i see.

youre aware that in many chinese villages the people eat cats and dogs right? yes that's right. they fry them up and they eat them. and you've never heard of a safeway?

anyways who cares about any of that. kristi noem slaughtered her puppy. whatabout obama's drone strikes?

Last edited:
still tucking and clucking i see.

youre aware that in many chinese villages the people eat cats and dogs right? and you've never heard of a safeway?

anyways who cares about any of that. whatabout obama's drone strikes?

I have not had to stoop to anti-Asian hate speech to try to make my point. seriously - disagreeing about politics is one thing but straight out racism is something else. you should be embarrassed.

I have not had to stoop to anti-Asian hate speech to try to make my point. seriously - disagreeing about politics is one thing but straight out racism is something else. you should be embarrassed.

anti-asian hate speech? god are you ever reaching. fake that ourage son. stay rustled my friend.

and who cares about that anyways. what about obama's drone strikes? teehee!

and why are you insisting on going back and forth with me? there's a thread about 3 lines down about a teacher knocking out some student who call them the n word. you can fell free to go and do your racist dogwhistling and your "but whatabout obama's drone strikes?" in there if you please. let it all out my dude.

so anyways, did you guys hear that kristi noem slaughtered her puppy? totally fair game and all though because obama's drone strikes.

Last edited:
Again - I am asking you who "molestini cheetolini" is supposed to be and why you keep talking about them?

you say that I am off topic but I did not introduce "molestini cheetolini" into the convo. that was all you.

try to give a clear answer and then I will be happy to work through your word salad to figure out what are you asking me about.

after all, you are totally focused on the topic at hand and not bringing in extraneous things to deflect, right?

It's a Trump nickname because he's an orange rapist.

Move on, brother, idrank is inexhaustible and very little of what he says will make any sense. I suspect it's the cocktail of Pabst and meth.

loiosh is gonna have about 800 pissed off goldfishes and a piranha waiting for him when he gets to that bridge, and they've got a score to settle. i pray for him.
Congrats you got the biggest laugh out of me from a Sherdog post in about 6 months.
Well Played!

anti-asian hate speech? god are you ever reaching. fake that ourage son. stay rustled my friend.

and who cares about that anyways. what about obama's drone strikes? teehee!

and why are you insisting on going back and forth with me? there's a thread about 3 lines down about a teacher knocking out some student who call them the n word. you can fell free to go and do your racist dogwhistling and your "but whatabout obama's drone strikes?" in there if you please. let it all out my dude.

you got me, for sure. I don't think much of racists and so you have definitely won the thread. well done, I guess.

Congrats you got the biggest laugh out of me from a Sherdog post in about 6 months.
Well Played!

414f5a7b4fee1ccf9cf5771270d8dfd4_w200.gif

you got me, for sure. I don't think much of racists and so you have definitely won the thread. well done, I guess.

<YeahOKJen>

i'm just such a racist according to some chuds opinion. that's nice. we're not projecting again are we? and even if i was some kind of a racist, i guess that's totally okay though, just like killing puppies, because obama fired off some drones one day right?

Last edited:
Well Played!

this motherfucker better hope that those 800 goldfish he slaughtered all have the memory of a goldfish, otherwise he's gonna get to that rainbow bridge and he's gonna have about 800 pissed off goldfish to answer to who remember everything.

<YeahOKJen>

i'm just such a racist according to some chuds opinion. that's nice. we're not projecting again are we? and even if i was some kind of a racist, i guess that's totally okay though, just like killing puppies, because obama fired off some drones one day right?
what does Obama have to do this?

what does Obama have to do this?

not sure if you failed third grade english class or there was a "with" somewhere in this incomplete sentence and it got blown up by one of obama's drones.

but anyways i have no idea boy genius. i've only asked you that 8 times and you've tucked your dick and clucked 8 times. so why don't you tell us? just what does obama have to do with any of this?

Last edited:
not sure if you failed third grade english class or there was a "with" somewhere in this incomplete sentence and it got blown up by one of obama's drones.

but anyways i have no idea boy genius. i've only asked you that 8 times and you've tucked your dick and clucked 8 times. so why don't you tell us? just what does obama have to do with any of this?

I don't why Obama has anything to do with your anti-Chinese statement. you literally just mentioned Obama in the previous post. I don't see the connection

I don't why Obama

i thought maybe obama might have droned a word or two out of your last sentence, but clearly i was wrong. come back here when you are capable of passing a 2'nd grade english exam and maybe i'll bother to read past the 4'th word of your broken sentence.

i thought maybe obama might have droned a word or two out of your last sentence, but clearly i was wrong. come back here when you are capable of passing a 2'nd grade english exam and maybe i'll bother to read past the 4'th word of your broken sentence.

once again you have brought up Obama. you have totally derailed this thread.

once again you have brought up Obama. you have totally derailed this thread.

my bad. what i really meant to say is that 100% of the people complaining about kristi noem killing her dog are also perfectly ok with Obama killing thousands of people, including American citizens, with drones. ok then. hypocrisy much?

am i doing it right? i damn well better be. those are your words, not mine. and i wasnt the one posting charts and graphs of president obama and molestini cheetolini's drone strikes to try to justify killing puppies or anything like that either. but my bad for the derailment. next time someone kills their puppy i will be sure to remind everybody about obama's drone strikes just to keep it on topic.

Last edited:
It's a Trump nickname because he's an orange rapist.

Move on, brother, idrank is inexhaustible and very little of what he says will make any sense. I suspect it's the cocktail of Pabst and meth.

ive drank enough pabst and smoked enough meth to kill about 800 goldfish and a piranha.

now let me tell you something brother. there will be a time where you will have to cross that rainbow bridge to ascend to the heavenly fishbowl in the sky, and you're going to have to answer to Lord Nemo, and about 800 pissed off goldfish who have the memory of a goldfish and you better damn well hope that they don't remember what you did to them.

you will have your day of reckoning, fish killer. now repent!

*disclaimer: no goldfish were harmed during the making of this post*

Last edited:
ive drank enough pabst and smoked enough meth to kill about 800 goldfish and a piranha.

now let me tell you something brother. there will be a time where you will have to cross that rainbow bridge to ascend to the heavenly fishbowl in the sky, and you're going to have to answer to Lord Nemo, and about 800 pissed off goldfish who have the memory of a goldfish and you better damn well hope that they don't remember what you did to them.

you will have your day of reckoning, fish killer. now repent!

*disclaimer: no goldfish were harmed during the making of this post*

Back