Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here is a piece with more information.

After obtaining a copy of No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward ahead of its publication next month, the Guardian reported that Noem wrote she shot dead Cricket, a 14-month-old dog she had intended to train for hunting pheasant, after the canine ruined a hunt, killed another family’s chickens, and moved to bite her.

Noem said Cricket had an “aggressive personality” and was “untrainable,” per the Guardian’s report. Noem took Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs to try to teach the canine, but Cricket went “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life.”

She said she called Cricket, then used an electronic collar to try to control the dog. On the way home, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and killed the chickens of a local family, who Noem compensated. The dog then “whipped around to bite me,” the politician wrote.

After that, Noem said, “I realized I had to put her down.” She led Cricket to a gravel pit and shot and killed the dog.

Noem also killed a male goat that she said was “nasty and mean,” smelled “disgusting, musky, rancid,” and “loved to chase” her children, knocking them down and ruining their clothes. She also killed the goat in the gravel pit, although it reportedly took two shots.

Noem said she told the story about Cricket to show that in politics and life, she was willing to do what was “difficult, messy, and ugly” if it was necessary.
Noem adds that after she was done with her grisly killings, she realized a construction crew had witnessed the whole thing. Then, we shit you not, she writes that a school bus pulled up and dropped her kids off, apparently just narrowly missing her American Psycho: Four-Legged Friends Edition moment. “Kennedy looked around confused,” she writes of her daughter, who then asked: “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

If people kept their dogs in the same condition that most goldfish are, they'd be arrested for animal abuse.
Goldfish are the most abused pet on the planet. A goldfish doesn't belong in a bowl, it doesn't only grow to the length of the tank they're in, and should live 20+ years.

When you keep a goldfish in a bowl, you're doing the same thing as putting a dog in a box they can barely move, while smoke is getting pumped into the box constantly.
Next time you go to Petco or Petsmart, take a look at the fish wall. 95% of those fish will be improperly cared for, and will die a painful and early death.
Do you mean to tell me the redtail catfish sold at my local pet shop will outgrow my 20-gallon long?

Noem also killed a male goat that she said was “nasty and mean,” smelled “disgusting, musky, rancid,” and “loved to chase” her children, knocking them down and ruining their clothes. She also killed the goat in the gravel pit, although it reportedly took two shots.
My grandpa killed a big billy goat that jumped on the hood of his truck one day . . . we had goat for dinner.

Is that true?

blog_drone_strikes-1.jpg
<TrumpWrong1> fake data?!

<{Heymansnicker}>

Do you mean to tell me the redtail catfish sold at my local pet shop will outgrow my 20-gallon long?

not gonna lie, reading that post makes me want to take my pet goldfish for a walk. i just need to get a pet goldfish.

If people kept their dogs in the same condition that most goldfish are, they'd be arrested for animal abuse.
Goldfish are the most abused pet on the planet. A goldfish doesn't belong in a bowl, it doesn't only grow to the length of the tank they're in, and should live 20+ years.

When you keep a goldfish in a bowl, you're doing the same thing as putting a dog in a box they can barely move, while smoke is getting pumped into the box constantly.
Next time you go to Petco or Petsmart, take a look at the fish wall. 95% of those fish will be improperly cared for, and will die a painful and early death.

people probably don't care much about goldfish because those things cost way more to feed than they do to buy. i mean shit, you can just let them swim around in a bowl for a while and then die, and then flush them down the toilet and go buy 10 more from walmart for a couple bucks, or you could buy a container of fish flakes for like 12 bucks. whats the easier option here? if the fish cost 4 times more than the food it might not be as much of a concern, and you might value the fish a little more than the food.

i don't think this is really the case, but i'm just putting that out there. you don't have to pay much money to obtain a purebred goldfish and you won't have any vaccinations to keep up with or vet bills with a goldfish either, and if you decide to murder your goldfish and then stick it in a microwave or flush it down the toilet because it didn't obey your commands, you're probably not going to have people come knocking at your door with a warrant or have alot of people upset at you, so one might not be as inclined to maintain a goldfish as humanely as they would a dog.

Last edited:
i like the articles where they describe bears as being "destroyed" every time some cops or conservation officers have to put down a nuisance bear around here.

they could have probably found a better, less insensitive and more humane word to best describe what happened to the bear, but they always go with "destroyed" every single time. for some reason it gives me a giggle. they didn't just kill the poor bear. they destroyed the fucking thing!
They can go with "the majestic beast has been neutralized"

not gonna lie, reading that post makes me want to take my pet goldfish for a walk. i just need to get a pet goldfish.

people probably don't care much about goldfish because those things cost way more to feed than they do to buy. i mean shit, you can just let them swim around in a bowl for a while and then die, and then flush them down the toilet and go buy 10 more from walmart for a couple bucks, or you could buy a container of fish flakes for like 12 bucks. whats the easier option here? if the fish cost 4 times more than the food it might not be as much of a concern, and you might value the fish a little more than the food.

i don't think this is really the case, but i'm just putting that out there. you don't have to pay much money to obtain a purebred goldfish and you won't have any vaccinations to keep up with or vet bills with a goldfish either, and if you decide to murder your goldfish and then stick it in a microwave or flush it down the toilet because it didn't obey your commands, you're probably not going to have people come knocking at your door with a warrant or have alot of people upset at you, so one might not be as inclined to maintain a goldfish as humanely as they would a dog.

The price argument is dumb.
I can go look at any classified ad section, and find a kitten for giveaway. Because it was free, does that give me the right to abuse it? If you're going to purchase an animal as a pet, you should do everything you can to provide the animal the best care you can. When it comes to fish, most people don't give a shit when you tell them that they're torturing their fish. It's frustrating.

The price argument is dumb.
I can go look at any classified ad section, and find a kitten for giveaway. Because it was free, does that give me the right to abuse it? If you're going to purchase an animal as a pet, you should do everything you can to provide the animal the best care you can. When it comes to fish, most people don't give a shit when you tell them that they're torturing their fish. It's frustrating.

if you think thats bad you should hear about what eminem did with his guinea pig and his gerbil.

Isn't the "hard nosed, independent, country woman" her brand though?
I don't know anything about the woman, but that's the impression I got from her tweets.
Reminded me of Palin.
Definitely has Palin vibes, but less of a goober and more of a witch

Here is a piece with more information.

After obtaining a copy of No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward ahead of its publication next month, the Guardian reported that Noem wrote she shot dead Cricket, a 14-month-old dog she had intended to train for hunting pheasant, after the canine ruined a hunt, killed another family’s chickens, and moved to bite her.

Noem said Cricket had an “aggressive personality” and was “untrainable,” per the Guardian’s report. Noem took Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs to try to teach the canine, but Cricket went “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life.”

She said she called Cricket, then used an electronic collar to try to control the dog. On the way home, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and killed the chickens of a local family, who Noem compensated. The dog then “whipped around to bite me,” the politician wrote.

After that, Noem said, “I realized I had to put her down.” She led Cricket to a gravel pit and shot and killed the dog.

Noem said she told the story about Cricket to show that in politics and life, she was willing to do what was “difficult, messy, and ugly” if it was necessary.
Smelling bad and running into shit is literally all that goats do, other than eat and make goat noises lol
This lady. What a piece of work. What kind of country gal doesn't know that goats are fucking smelly and run around butting into things?
Next up we're gonna find out she shot her rooster for being loud every morning. "It just wouldn't stop disrupting our sleep!"

Growing up in rural America, I can vouch that that isnt normal.
Shooting problem animals is most definitely a normal part of growing up in rural America.

Reactions: MTT
Back