Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is a retarded take killing wild dogs isnt the same as killing a dog you raised because you dont like it and then brag about it
But it is the same as killing a dog that killed or became a problem on an actual farm though. I don't know Noem's actual situation or reason for killing a dog, but it there are plenty of people who have put down a dog they've raised because it kill a farm animal or started chasing cattle, etc.

Bragging about doing it is a bad look though. I don't know what she thought this was going to do other than bring her a bunch of bad press.

Pretending this is just rural/ city differences is partisanship brain rot. I grew up in rural, been on plenty of farms during it. This isn’t normal behavior. No one was like let’s shoot that goat cause it smells except, you know, some POS people but everyone knew they were that. But unfortunately this lady has an R after her name so we can’t just say, hey, that was pretty shitty.
Oh come on . . . there are plenty of us who think she's worthless for doing this and bragging about it. R or D doesn't matter.

Am I going to be the first one to point out that 14 months old is no longer a puppy?
Debatable

Didn’t google the breed but two months should be pretty immaterial on one’s perspective of this.

Oh come on . . . there are plenty of us who think she's worthless for doing this and bragging about it. R or D doesn't matter.
I think for the most part it’s pretty unanimous but I’m saying those who are defending it are very likely doing so for that reason.

If you were married to her, you better think twice about any bullshit. This woman is harsh.

I don't know the whole story, but can't you adopt the dog out to a family that doesn't care if it hunts? She did say it snapped at humans... which makes it pretty murky. However, this will likely hurt her... and perhaps should?

I think for the most part it’s pretty unanimous but I’m saying those who are defending it are very likely doing so for that reason.
Might be time for a poll . . .

She should've just kept her mouth shut and moved on with her life. Nothing good was going to come from her playing like this was some situation that made her grow as a person or made her special because of "farm life".

Debatable

Didn’t google the breed but two months should be pretty immaterial on one’s perspective of this.

I see. I have a cairn terrier that will be 14 years old in August. I stopped considering him a puppy probably around the 10-12 month mark.

It's not uncommon for farmers, etc. to disappear a problem dog caught killing chickens, etc. But they're not bragging about it in a memoir.

Some of the stuff my grandpa did back in the day wasn't kosher either. He was born in 1919 and animals weren't put on pedestals back then like they are today.

I know rednecks that cry over dogs when they are drunk and wouldn't dream of just blasting tipper even if they needed to be put down. It's not part of rural life to me or that I know. Blasting your dog because you think fuck putting it down gently and then telling folks isn't a country boy can survive its absolutely shit judgement

Not gonna ever be down for this lady

People were pretty barbaric up until a lot more recently than people think.

Might be time for a poll . . .

She should've just kept her mouth shut and moved on with her life. Nothing good was going to come from her playing like this was some situation that made her grow as a person or made her special because of "farm life".

Make it happen, Dana. There have been some very very close consensus polls. There’s always trolls that try to ruin them but this one likely should be that case.

That’s what’s weird about it, she didn’t use those stories to say she’s now a different person. The whole point was to say she will do the dirty work/ hard decisions others aren’t willing to. She completely didn’t understand how this would play.

I see. I have a cairn terrier that will be 14 years old in August. I stopped considering him a puppy probably around the 10-12 month mark.
Yea, not sure if there’s really a biological definition. Like is it once they are full grown or a mental shift. Like my one dog is suppose to grow until 2 but similar case, I stopped seeing him a puppy as he kinda calmed down a lot and kinda matured.

Make it happen, Dana. There have been some very very close consensus polls. There’s always trolls that try to ruin them but this one likely should be that case.

That’s what’s weird about it, she didn’t use those stories to say she’s now a different person. The whole point was to say she will do the dirty work/ hard decisions others aren’t willing to. She completely didn’t understand how this would play.
Even if she could somehow make a case for the dog, killing a goat because its annoying and stinks is just retarded

I know rednecks that cry over dogs when they are drunk and wouldn't dream of just blasting tipper even if they needed to be put down. It's not part of rural life to me or that I know. Blasting your dog because you think fuck putting it down gently and then telling folks isn't a country boy can survive its absolutely shit judgement

Not gonna ever be down for this lady

People were pretty barbaric up until a lot more recently than people think.
There are definitely country folks who love their dogs. There are also country folks who will bury them for killing another farm animal.

killing a goat because its annoying and stinks is just retarded
My grandpa would disagree . . . ;) That thing shouldn't have jumped on to the hood of his truck.

It did feed us for a little while though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back