Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He’s just following your tangent. Can’t you just have your sidebar discussion about Obama and trump in privat message

I am going to let it go because if I really am derailing something but I will say again that I never brought up Trump. At all. Full stop.

But it is the same as killing a dog that killed or became a problem on an actual farm though. I don't know Noem's actual situation or reason for killing a dog, but it there are plenty of people who have put down a dog they've raised because it kill a farm animal or started chasing cattle, etc.

Bragging about doing it is a bad look though. I don't know what she thought this was going to do other than bring her a bunch of bad press.
She honestly sounds like a pyscho who never did any real farm work.

The goat part is just crazy.

well i would hope that you wouldn't, because president obama has never been adjudicated for raping or sexually assaulting anybody so if you do that you would likely end up with dubbs.

but you still keep ducking the question. so let's go again! what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

why do you have to describe her as "trashy"? It is more of these crazy personal attacks. I feel like a made a pretty clear point 3-4 pages ago. I am not even supporting her since I don't know the full story. I just don't get why Obama gets to kill thousands of people and that is treated as better than a conservative woman murdering one puppy.

there - I said my piece - again (!). I wish you would meet me half way but since that seems unlikely I will just say that I hope you go in peace.

My grandpa would disagree . . . ;) That thing shouldn't have jumped on to the hood of his truck.

It did feed us for a little while though.

Goats jump, smell and headbutt things, also your grandpa just slaughtered the goat as its normal.

This woman seemed to just kill the goat because she was annoyed at it and she seemed to be in a bloodlust after killing that dog, plus no mention of any food or why its a "hard decision" or why its even memorable in the first place.

"I killed a goat and pit roasted (or whatever Americans do with goat)" that's just Tuesday.

why do you have to describe her as "trashy"? It is more of these crazy personal attacks. I feel like a made a pretty clear point 3-4 pages ago. I am not even supporting her since I don't know the full story. I just don't get why Obama gets to kill thousands of people and that is treated as better than a conservative woman murdering one puppy.

there - I said my piece - again (!). I wish you would meet me half way but since that seems unlikely I will just say that I hope you go in peace.

that's nice. so for the fifth time, what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

i can't really seem to draw a correlation between the two. where exactly does obama fit into this? i mean you were sure quick to inject obama into an earlier discussion with me, but if you were responding in good faith and not just petty little deflection attempts then i just don't understand where obama comes into play here. did obama kill your dog? did obama help to kill kristi noem's dog? is obama posturing up to be molestini cheetolini's 2024 running mate? is it okay if i kill my dog because obama launched a drone strike? help me find the link here!

I hope that I am not coming across as mad. If I got a little heated, I apologize. I just felt like this other poster is refusing to answer a simple question and then trying to gaslight me about it.

and you still haven't asked me any questions. well other than right now when you ask me why i would consider a person who kills puppies as trashy. i don't think that i need to answer that for you because if you have any morals or values that kind of stuff doesnt really need to be answered, it goes without saying. but while we're on that matter, i've asked you the same damn question 5 times now and i'm guessing that if i supersize the font, underline it, and bold it out for you you're still going to tuck your dick and cluck. project much? would using memes and flash cards for you be a better way for me to get an answer?

you threw up a completely stupid and irrelevant whataboutism to try to validate some puppy killers actions and now you're sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming TDS at the sky. come on bro you can do better.

Last edited:
@idrankyourbeer getting worked into a shoot to a rare degree here

well shit may be so. but when someone interjects themselves into one of my posts and starts throwing around whatabout obama's at me while i wonder what the hell obama has to do with any of this topic, or anything that i was saying that he was replying to, i'm not really sure if they're dumb or just being disingenuous. i dont really care to carry on much rational discussion until i can figure that out.

i mean surely if we're trying to deflect we can probably find a bunch of democrats who killed their dogs and unborn fetuses or whatever. i'm not sure where obama is supposed to come into play here. maybe his drone strikes killed some puppies overseas i dont know? i mean if we're trying to run deflection there's a whole lot better whataboutisms to come up with in this scenario rather than obama's drone strikes. to me this one comes way out of left field and not only do i have to question it but i have to call it out for how completely stupid it is.

i dont know why that whataboutism got thrown out there at me. i was expecting something more along the lines of democrats killing babies in the womb or something. i mean sure that's never going to justify killing puppies but at least it's a better approach than "but whatabout obama? you all have TDS!"

if you're going to shitpost whataboutisms over this, even though the two aren't the same, that whole democrat abortion thing would be a much better angle to shoot for rather than just throwing up a bunch of completely random shit that obama did. just saying. it might not be the winning whataboutism to make, but it's sure to piss off alot of people.

Last edited:
well i would hope that you wouldn't, because president obama has never been adjudicated for raping or sexually assaulting anybody so if you do that you would likely end up with dubbs.

what question am i ducking? i don't recall you ever asking me one. i just recall you stamping your feet, screaming TDS and whatabout obama? at the sky, and then ducking mine. 3 straight times in a row. for everybody here to see. project much?

perhaps the 4'th time is the charm, so let's go again! what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?
I think he wants you to make up a number of dogs killed by Obama drone strikes and then be outraged about it.

Killed the goat cause it smelled?
This woman shouldn’t be allowed near teenagers.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Isn't the "hard nosed, independent, country woman" her brand though?
I don't know anything about the woman, but that's the impression I got from her tweets.
Reminded me of Palin.

If that is her brand, then I don't understand why on Earth she thought doubling down on that better her chances of getting picked as Trump's VP. He already has the rural imbecile vote pretty much locked, what he needs desperately is someone to try to bamboozle the moderate Republicans and the independents.

Growing up in rural America, I can vouch that that isnt normal.

Rural as in an actual farm?

Because what I gather from reading this threat is that having to deal with putting down animals in this way apparently comes up in actual farms with livestock, rather than rural settings in general.

Which is what was going to fuck this woman over before the manuscript even went to the printers. Only 2% of the US population lives on farms, and even among that tiny subset not all of them are going to be so cavalier about simply killing the animals.

If that is her brand, then I don't understand why on Earth she thought doubling down on that better her chances of getting picked as Trump's VP.
Because trump dislikes dogs?

I am going to let it go because if I really am derailing something but I will say again that I never brought up Trump. At all. Full stop.
If Obama didn’t add killing dogs with his drone strikes for the greater good of America to his memoir, then it doesn’t count as a patriotic act.

If that is her brand, then I don't understand why on Earth she thought doubling down on that better her chances of getting picked as Trump's VP. He already has the rural imbecile vote pretty much locked, what he needs desperately is someone to try to bamboozle the moderate Republicans and the independents.

I'd guess she still thinks her "Pragmatic Country Woman" routine is a good complement to Trump's "Eccentric New York Billionaire".
I imagine she's been off the farm for a while now, and her attempts to lean into her background come across as not only ingenuine, but a bit psychopathic.
Probably needs an advisor to help emulate normal human emotional responses and general empathy.

I'd guess she still thinks her "Pragmatic Country Woman" routine is a good complement to Trump's "Eccentric New York Billionaire".
I imagine she's been off the farm for a while now, and her attempts to lean into her background come across as not only ingenuine, but a bit psychopathic.
Probably needs an advisor to help emulate normal human emotional responses and general empathy.
I haven't looked into her background at all, but i've know plenty of people from the "country" that were wealthy d-bags with no concept of colloquial rural life. You can live out there and be just as rich and privileged as in the city. And someone that has a casual disregard for their livestock is, i'm assuming, someone that also has no idea what it's like to actually rely on their farm animals or farming income for really any reason.

I haven't looked into her background at all, but i've know plenty of people from the "country" that were wealthy d-bags with no concept of colloquial rural life. You can live out there and be just as rich and privileged as in the city. And someone that has a casual disregard for their livestock is, i'm assuming, someone that also has no idea what it's like to actually rely on their farm animals or farming income for really any reason.

Yeah, I assume the US isn't that much different to Australia in that regard. No lack of wealthy retirees with hobby farms, or large scale farms that are more management than hands on.
Can't say I'm interested enough to read her book, just commenting on how she comes across, but it'd be funny if Trump pulled a McCain with Palin 2.0.

Yeah, I assume the US isn't that much different to Australia in that regard. No lack of wealthy retirees with hobby farms, or large scale farms that are more management than hands on.
Can't say I'm interested enough to read her book, just commenting on how she comes across, but it'd be funny if Trump pulled a McCain with Palin 2.0.
Hobby farm is definitely the right way to describe it. Like a really expensive form of LARPing.

1. Kill dog and goat
2. put it in a book
profit!

She is currently getting flack because she has a memoir to be released next month.

In it, she details shooting her family’s puppy (14 month old) for being a bad dog, biting people
I don't care about her enough to look this up but if true yes, this will hurt her reputation.

and killing chickens, which she says is part of farm life.

Killing chickens is absolutely a part of farm life

Back