Did mayweather own part of rizin?

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Floyd said before he was interested in mma as business, and now he is fighting a bum in rizin maybe is looking to compete against UFC

That's the rumour I keep hearing. I heard he has given a stake in the company but I can't site you any legitimate source though.

There was something about Sakikabara stating that ratings had to improve, which makes you wonder "have to improve or what?" Be kicked off Fuji TV in Japan? Go out of business altogether?

He has to have some big stake in order for him to want to do business with Rizin. I can't imagine Rizin or Fuji or their sponsors would have the money to come up with a payday for what Floyd would command. It's just not in their budget.

Would put a bit of sense to this weird ass situation I've woke up to

ok, mr bum
Tenshin beat 2 lumpinee stadium Muay Thai champions(the cream of the crop in Muay Thai) by the time he was 19yrs old. YouTube the next superstar in striking. He has a pro kick boxing record of 27-0, mma record of 4-0, amateur record of 99-5. You know absolutely nothing if you say he’s a bum. Many reputable people in fight game think this guy is genius in striking. You should do some homework before u comment

Is this a boxing match or kickboxing?

It’ll be boxing, mayweather always teases it’ll be something else but he never gives his opponent an advantage.
Yeah I can't imagine Mayweather agreeing to let anyone throw a kick or knee at him. Might be something like you can only kick if you are separated by 6 feet or more :p

Back