Did Mayweather steal his villain persona from an obscure wrestler?

He certainly wasn't inspired by Booker T.

David Schultz had some top level promos also.

poor guy, lost his career over dumbassed John Stossel, that girlie man. Also, he looks a lot smaller here.

poor guy, lost his career over dumbassed John Stossel, that girlie man. Also, he looks a lot smaller here.
Mad, that he plummeted so quickly into obscurity, especially as he always claimed Vince told him to smack the guy and keep the kayfabe going.

Mad, that he plummeted so quickly into obscurity, especially as he always claimed Vince told him to smack the guy and keep the kayfabe going.
He was a real believable tough guy too.

too fucked up, not what I expected either. Kid looks like he was about to cry.
Yeah, it was a tough one for me too. I’m guessing they made it right after the kid went off the stage.

Edit. At least this is what I’m gonna tell myself. Sadly, I know the default position of man is not good regardless of what flower carrying people tell you. I just can’t stomach thinking that kid was actually crushed like that in front of a massive stadium full of people.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a tough one for me too. I’m guessing they made it right after the kid went off the stage.

Edit. At least this is what I’m gonna tell myself. Sadly, I know the default position of man is not good regardless of what flower carrying people tell you. I just can’t stomach thinking that kid was actually crushed like that in front of a massive stadium full of people.
I don't want to either, or maybe they paid him later and or, maybe it was scripted.

He was a real believable tough guy too.
John Stossel was a total punk, can't stand him. He asked for that and then he couldn't handle it, Richard Belzer did the same thing when Hulk Hogan choked him out and dropped him on his head. It's just like guys begging for a fight and once they get their asses kicked, they turn around and find another way to retaliate.

Also, the way they edited that footage was to make stossel look like a total, innocent bystander, the full footage was him taking his best shot at schultz, shultz, for his part, reacted like most men do when someone does that, he retaliated with a harshness. It's kinda punkish on both parts. I remember I was asking an mma fighter about the Jeet Kune Do kicks we both knew, he said they were useless and told me to try them on him, I did and sure enough, did nothing to him, this moron hit me with a full power thai kick to the leg and muttered something about, "now you won't want to stick your leg out there again" and he walked away as I was a hobbling. Men have some serious issues, the dude asked me to kick him, then he loses his temper like that, it's flaky and a reason I stopped working with those guys. Most of them have some deep seated shit going on, whether from their parental upbringing, or their peers or in this mma fighters case, a mix of something like that, plus the fact that he lost both his pro mma fights. Those kinds of teachers or helpers are dangerous because they have enough knowledge but they will do everything in their power to sabotage you. The bitch of it is, as a young person, you don't know it for what it is. With experience, you just avoid people like that in any walk of life because they're everywhere.

Last edited:
John Stossel was a total punk, can't stand him. He asked for that and then he couldn't handle it, Richard Belzer did the same thing when Hulk Hogan choked him out and dropped him on his head. It's just like guys begging for a fight and once they get their asses kicked, they turn around and find another way to retaliate.

Also, the way they edited that footage was to make stossel look like a total, innocent bystander, the full footage was him taking his best shot at schultz, shultz, for his part, reacted like most men do when someone does that, he retaliated with a harshness. It's kinda punkish on both parts. I remember I was asking an mma fighter about the Jeet Kune Do kicks we both knew, he said they were useless and told me to try them on him, I did and sure enough, did nothing to him, this moron hit me with a full power thai kick to the leg and muttered something about, "now you won't want to stick your leg out there again" and he walked away as I was a hobbling. Men have some serious issues, the dude asked me to kick him, then he loses his temper like that, it's flaky and a reason I stopped working with those guys. Most of them have some deep seated shit going on, whether from their parental upbringing, or their peers or in this mma fighters case, a mix of something like that, plus the fact that he lost both his pro mma fights. Those kinds of teachers or helpers are dangerous because they have enough knowledge but they will do everything in their power to sabotage you. The bitch of it is, as a young person, you don't know it for what it is. With experience, you just avoid people like that in any walk of life because they're everywhere.
Come on... you're going to blame Belzer?

That was fucked up choking a dude out and letting him flop on the back of his head like that

Come on... you're going to blame Belzer?

That was fucked up choking a dude out and letting him flop on the back of his head like that
the dropping part was fucked, ok, but the other part, he was a willing participant. why hogan dropped him like that, who the fuck knows, either way, bellzer milked it just like stossel did, both were or are kinda conniving from what i know about them.

you can sue over anything, while were at it, how about all of us in mma and ma classes sue the schools out of existance for every bump, bruise , broken bone and cut. People do sue their schools all the time but most of us understood that it's all part of what we're doing. I would never consider suing the schools, even though, they do have some responsiblily, just by association with how the knuckleheads in their establishment do stupid things. Never occured to me at least.

So many pro rasslin' fans up in here. It's got me dry heaving. Not that I didn't enjoy it when I was a little squirt. Just kinda outgrew it. Quickly.

Back