Did McGregor land a single clean shot on Floyd?

I understand winning is winning.
I just would have liked to see some more exchanges early in the fight.

Lmao... Floyd was walking forward right into Conor with a high guard from the beginning. He wasn't dancing around.

Lmao... Floyd was walking forward right into Conor with a high guard from the beginning. He wasn't dancing around.

He was fighting very defensively and avoiding exchanges.
Make Conor miss and hit arms for as many rounds as it took for him to gas and then start throwing punches when there was no longer a threat.
That's how the fight went down.

You are copying what I said. Im the one who let YOU know that the rule is "anything on the belt line IS LEGAL".....that the rule is "anything BELOW the belt line IS illegal"

I'm responding to the other Conor hating troll who said that Conor punched Floyd in the dick

I'm glad that even you can see that's false.

See @biomech , not even other Conor haters agree with you

Regardless if you think it was on the pelvis (clearly was to to lower gut) that's still a legal blow that was ON the belt line

Not sure why you mentioned my name. That was a dick punch if ever I've seen one. You're going senile in your old age.

Umm yes he is primarily a boxer in MMA. He doesnt kick alot, doesnt wrestle. Doesnt clinch. He boxes, just because hes fighting in the sport of mma doesnt change that. His hands are his biggest strength, nobody fears his ground game or kicking game.

Conor wanted to box floyd because he though his hands were good enough to do something.
Holy fuck you're stupid, you didn't manage to understand a single thing I said.

Holy fuck you're stupid, you didn't manage to understand a single thing I said.
You are the one whos stupid trying to act like conor doesnt box in mma. Its all he fucking does, and hes pretty good at it. Except he bit off more than he can chew when he tried to actually box against a real boxer.

Get the fuck over it he got beat at his biggest strength.

Lulz

GM_20170919_215755.gif

Conor also rocked Floyd to the body too. Do body shots not count as strikes anymore?

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

On the belt line. Purely legal. Clearly rocks Floyd to the lower gut. Corrupt ref steps in and saves Floyd.

Here's a fun fact for the MMA fans hating on Conor's ultra competitive performance against Floyd who know nothing about boxing. Body shots are scored highly in boxing.

AlertJubilantBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

*insert all the straight lefts to the body Conor landed too

IndelibleAmbitiousFish-size_restricted.gif

Slow down this gif and you can see that Conor landed another beautiful clean slip uppercut right hook combo counter off another one of Floyd's right leads

2eogw0n.gif

^that was just incredible by Conor

MMA fans who know nothing about boxing are downplaying just how competitive Conor was with Floyd

DJb81zfUMAEHYNP

Which is breath taking considering Conor was 0-0 up against 49-0

2vhvjer.gif

IF anything THE REAL question is, did Floyd the 49-0 ever actually manage to land consistently clean against the 0-0 Conor until round 9 (aside from a couple right leads in round 6 and 7)

The cold hard truth that makes sherdog uncomfortable and angry is that Conor (0-0) was winning the fight heading into the 9th round, and was well on his way to actually winning the decision over 49-0 Floyd

Lol @ on the belt line. You're a thorough whore, I'll give you that.

Laughable

Is that why Klitschko, SRL, Foreman all said that Conor was super impressive against Floyd (and was legit giving Floyd lots of issues) ?

Yeah, I'm sure it's anonymous internet haters like you who know more about boxing

It's actually the educated people who knew what they were watching, who could see how much trouble Conor was giving Floyd

It's the educated people who give Conor credit, hence why its only the boxing community praising Conor's performance

It's the educated people who are NOT falling for Floyd's excuses and the lame conspiracy theories

....as if Floyd, the man who cherry picked his whole career to go undefeated (who would brag about never losing rounds) simply let a 0-0 Conor win rounds on purpose (all apart as some sort of grand master plan)

As if Floyd the man known for defense simply let a 0-0 Conor hit him on purpose

Floyd's acting is the greatest ever seen in history

Look at how Floyd acted out this exchange so masterfully. Purposely missed, purposely got countered by Conor, and then acted out getting rocked
GM_20170919_215755.gif

In this scene Floyd acts out missing an entire combination on Conor.

2vhvjer.gif

Floyd should be nominated for every Oscar for eternity for his believable "performance" against Conor, purposely acting out losing, purposely getting hit, and purposely losing round after round.

As if Floyd, the man who routinely told fans off, and who ducked fighters that the fans always wanted him to fight, suddenly cared about "the entertainment of fans" to "carry Conor"...

You Conor hating momos are the sheep of the sheep

Just parroting what fake news media shoved down your throat "bu but Floyd carried Conor"

Yeah, Floyd has never fought like that before and has never traded before

yeeeeeeeeeeep.gif

Not only do you Conor hating sheep not know anything about boxing, you never seen Floyd fight.

Like I said, go watch Floyd vs Judah and Corely....then you will realise how stupid that talking point is

Floyd didn't comfortably beat anything.

It took Floyd 10 rounds to beat a 0-0 MMA fighter lmao

That 0-0 MMA fighter despite being 5 to 10lbs heavier, was still the faster fighter/faster puncher with faster boxing reflexes (when fresh)

That 0-0 MMA fighter fought competitively, despite the massive experience disadvantage to Floyd's 49-0 lol

The fact Conor haters are trying to gloat about that loss (or win for Floyd) is what's truly insane and pathetic

Again HELLO... it took a 49-0 Floyd 10 rounds to beat a 0-0 Conor while that 0-0 Conor won 5 of those 10 rounds

That's what's truly embarrassing....any actual SANE person can see that

It's Conor who should be praised for his performance

Floyd DID what everyone expected

It was Conor who wasn't supposed to land 1 punch.

It was Conor who was supposed to get "Gatti'd"...

And yet it was Conor who "Juda'd" Floyd for half the fight

This gif really does say it all.

converted.gif

Conor haters will never give Conor any credit no matter what.

And Conor smiled and taunted too. Guess by your logic that means Conor was only sparring and was carrying Floyd, to not KO Floyd.

Yeah, Floyd was so fearless of Conor, that Floyd ONLY threw 3 strikes that first round after getting countered in the opening minute

You Conor haters are damn delusional. It's actually scary

See, its because you know NOTHING about boxing, that you bought into the "Floyd carried Conor" conspiracy theory.

You were talking about "only educated" people knew Conor was carried....

YET you don't even know that Floyd fights southpaws differently (let alone a southpaw like Conor who had more length and reach. Floys relied heavily on his size and reach advantages)

You don't even know what Floyd's tactics actually are against southpaws

If you are so "educated" how come you can't actually break down the fight

I actually detailed everything and broke down the fight

You have NO idea what you are talking about nor did you under stand what you were actually watching

Read my breakdowns

Exactly. It was a fight that displayed Conor's elite level boxing, a fight that proved the best in MMA are not that far behind the best in boxing.

It was a fight that exposed boxing corruption.

It was a fight where Conor wasn't supposed to land 1 punch yet landed 113 in 8 rounds.

It was a fight that exposed 49-0 Floyd.

Conor haters need to accept that and MOVE ON. Totally agreed: )

Oh boy, you need to get a life my friend.

I wasn't belittling Conor's performance actually. I give him props fighting Floyd in his only ever boxing match. That's a crazy achievement. Despite the fact that it was an exhibition fight, he did show decent ability. Ability to scare GGG or Carnelo? No, but he certainly showed he was there to try and win. Fair play!

I'm from Ireland buddy, I'm not a hater.

The credit Conor was given by other pros, as you have alluded to, is all premised on the above context however. The context of the fight. You can't possibly ignore this?

Floyd didn't train or fight like he would have if he was fighting a ODH or Carnelo and that is somewhat evident by how the fight went. Get over it, they both made a fortune and are laughing their heads off. Don't try draw unrealistic conclusions from it though, It was a bit of a sham really. All your silly breakdowns are laughable. Floyd walked a guy down and ate him punches (hence the stats btw) to tire him out. This is despite the huge power Mcgregor supposedly has which should have blown Floyd away give how undersized he was in comparison. But it didn't. I think if you want to start taking anything away from that fight it was that Mcgregor:s power clearly didn't translate to boxing like he and John Cavanagh were convinced it would.

I don't need your gifs btw, I watched the fight countless times and enjoyed it for what it was. Move on.

Last edited:
You are the one whos stupid trying to act like conor doesnt box in mma. Its all he fucking does, and hes pretty good at it. Except he bit off more than he can chew when he tried to actually box against a real boxer.

Get the fuck over it he got beat at his biggest strength.
Good god you're dumb.

Good god you're dumb.
Conors best skill is boxing. He got beat at it, all true. You were a massive nuthugger leading up to the fight so not surprising you are still salty over the whole thing.

No one even cares anymore.

Conors best skill is boxing. He got beat at it, all true. You were a massive nuthugger leading up to the fight so not surprising you are still salty over the whole thing.

You don't even understand what boxing is lmao

I love how Conor fans have gone from

Can't take dat left hand 49-1 to o he was never gonna win.

Floyd lives rent free in their head. Amazing

Back