Did Mitchell dieded?

I don't think they should have showed that on live TV...
Some people are weary of the "violence" in this "sport".... showing a fighter like this is, if anything, for the fighter's family probably watching....

I don't think they should have showed that on live TV...
Some people are weary of the "violence" in this "sport".... showing a fighter like this is, if anything, for the fighter's family probably watching....
I'm gonna be real, I don't know if that's the scariest knockout in UFC history, but it's definitely the scariest knockout I've seen personally while watching live. I would have said the masvidal knee until this, but this was even worse

I can't believe they didn't sit his ass down when he tried to stand w them linguini legs

I'm gonna be real, I don't know if that's the scariest knockout in UFC history, but it's definitely the scariest knockout I've seen personally while watching live. I would have said the masvidal knee until this, but this was even worse
He ate every inch of that haymaker

I wanted him to lose because I feel he's one dimensional and I get super annoyed at flat earthers but this was scary. I hope he recovers, and perhaps retires after this.

Reminded me a bit of JDS’s uppercut on Verdum, in terms of a direct crushing blow.

I hear ya!
This is not something anyone should be viewing.... this is not something that excites even the blood gods.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back