Did Mitchell dieded?

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended with a TBI after that. Very well could be life-altering.

UFC personnel made a bunch of bad mistakes (keeping the cameras on him whilst having the seizure, making him stand, walking him out, etc) … they were lucky in the end he was ok, if he got a brain bleed or went into a coma they would have been Fd with those “protocols”.

Having said that, as scary as flash KOs are (especially with rigidity and/or seizures) according to most research they are way less damaging than lots of sub concussive blows; most serious events (brain bleeds, coma, death) happen after prolonged beatings with repeated knockdowns, almost never after one complete sudden shutdown.

So physiologically he might actually be fine and with no consequences at all; the question is can he recover psychologically in terms of confidence and risk-taking, especially after he’ll watch the replay…

I got KOd once and immediately quit all fighting activities … and still feel somewhat uneasy about the experience now after 25 years. But I’m not a savage like the pros.

Awesome KO. Perfect for a conspiracy theory since Bryce will never remember it. Biden unleashed nerve gas in his locker room sounds about right.

I will forever thank Josh for nearly decapitating that redneck conspiracy theorist.

Worst KO I have seen in a good while. Honestly after Bryce sees that I doubt he will never fight the same again.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended with a TBI after that. Very well could be life-altering.

my thoughts too. I really hope Emmett pops for the PEDs he's clearly abusing after this performance. this is akin to Bisping losing his eye against Vitor.

Bryce when he got to the shadow realms and saw the other lost souls:

DE8D395E-9C02-4360-B77E-FD855A645E99.gif

don't give bryce ideas.
he will spin it as being like christ and ressurecting

Props to Emmet for not following up with punches. He could have landed one more if he really meant to

Back