Did N.Diaz surpass his brother

TalibaN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think guys ?
Nick went into oblivion somehow after fight eith Silva, on the other side Nate had few fights which put him on the spot.

However, Nick fought in pride and was Strikeforce champion, Nate did not had any belt yet.

Nate never won any championship in any major org. So no..

No Nick was always the better fighter.

Nate ended up being a better self promoter and probably earnt a lot more than Nick though.

Both are legends in their respective careers.

Yes, Nate will go down in history as the more famous Diaz bro. Unless Nick comes back and kicks some ass. I dont see that happening. And if Nate goes out there and finishes Jorge god damn.

Nick is the better fighter but Nate is wildly more popular even getting into the mainstream, so he has made more money and has had bigger profile fights.

so who’s career would you rather have if you had to pick? It depends on what you consider success

I don’t get this common belief that Nick is the better Diaz brother. He’s not. Nate has beaten more top fighters than Nick by a landslide. Go win some UFC fights Nick

N.Diaz sure surpassed N.Diaz in every possible way imaginable, that statement is true a 100% of the time.

Nice observation, bro.

Nate Diaz is making more money and draws more ppv. Nick Diaz is an OG, but the og's know Nate too. But the milleniuls know more of Nate.

So I would say yeah, Nate surpassed his brother by a reasonable margin to say the least.

Nick is the better fighter but Nate is wildly more popular even getting into the mainstream, so he has made more money and has had bigger profile fights.

so who’s career would you rather have if you had to pick? It depends on what you consider success
I think if he wins this next fight he would have the better resume. Jorge is a legit #1 contender in his prime

Did N.Diaz surpass his brother

In Bank YES!
giphy.gif

Nate never won any championship in any major org. So no..

What would you consider a more significant career achievement choking out Mcgregor or beating Marius Zaromskis for the Strikeforce title?

N.Diaz or N.Diaz

Virtually identical

<Goldie11>

What would you consider a more significant career achievement choking out Mcgregor or beating Marius Zaromskis for the Strikeforce title?
Tapping Conor ain't shit, a 115 lb bum did that.

Now if we're talking in terms of fighting career, Nick Diaz takes the cake. Plain n simple.

Great fun though Nate is he has always been a watered down de-caff version of Nick.

You realize they're both N. Diaz?

Back