Did Nate Diaz ever gangbang?

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I bet Nate Diaz is just some wannabe gangster. Thinking he's bad cause he's from Stockton.

Give me a break. There are plenty of MMA fighters from the slums of Brazil who've had it much worse than he did. You don't see them claiming to be gangsters acting like they're all tough cause they're from a crime-ridden country.

Last edited:
no but thats not the point you simple minded kiddo.. hes got his g card in any hood in the usa at the moment

Of course coming from poor areas from third world countries is worse than poor areas in the US, but ss more about making it out of there without succumbing to the environment. That's why guys with that type of background are respected.

Don't matter which one is "worse", is still really hard to make something out of yourself coming out of a fucked up place.

Of course coming from poor areas from third world countries is worse than poor areas in the US, but ss more about making it out of there without succumbing to the environment. That's why guys with that type of background are respected.

Don't matter which one is "worse", is still really hard to make something out of yourself coming out of a fucked up place.

this. Also *****sh*t poster***** sh*t thread ***** wasteland ***** ban*****

Stockton isn’t THAT bad of a city. I guess I give Nate props for growing up poor and now being a millionaire.

I just get sick of his mentality though. Saying “Jorge Masvidal is tough, but he ain’t no west coast gangsta..”

I believe he and a few fellow theater classmates got into some group fights at some high school football games. NOt sure if that counts.

He banged a bunch of balloon animals with a gang of seniors down at the community center, if that's what you mean.

Back