Did Shara Bullet live up to the hype?

Did he?

• Total voters
He did well for his first fight. He doesn't have the grappling to break top ten. He might be able to improve some more.

Sadly, no. Fun kicks but no boxing defense and too passive (grappling-wise) on the ground - I like the strikes from the bottom but that's not going to work against well-rounded opponents.

It’s his first UFC fight, but damn he made kick-boxer Bruno look like GSP out there with those double legs. <Lmaoo>

You must not watch a lot of MMA outside the UFC. Earlier this week two Eagles MMA guys got dominated in the wrestling vs Kyrgz fighters on the UAE 45 Warriors card. It happens.
oooooh shit
he didnt watch UAE 45

What a fuckin POSER

that was a great fight. hes a lot of fun to watch. that action from guard was out of this world. def a little on the wild side, though. can seem him getting caught

I give those guys a pass if they get dominated by other post-soviet dudes.

Well it's just dudes who can wrestle. Elliot is old and pretty mid but he can wrestle and unlike Gaethje or a Lentz...isn't massively undersized or lacks cardio.
oooooh shit
he didnt watch UAE 45

What a fuckin POSER

There's a lot of other examples, I'm simply citing something extremely recent. Islam got taken down in a Sambo match and had his arm ripped off by Ali Bagov, Bagov also took Khabib down in their MMA fight. Said Nurmagomedov got ragdolled by Saidyokub. It's a shame how few good wrestlers these guys have ever faced because I'd love to see it. Samandar took care of one of Khabibs boys in Eagle for their WW belt too with grappling.

No. He's exciting alright but all he has is kicks and knees, zero boxing and abysmal grappling. Fun addition to the division though! Look forward to seeing him again, hopefully he just gets strikers.

For his first UFCtest against Silv, I thought he did decent, could’ve fought smarter and eluded the TD’s with better setups. When he gets taken down he had nasty elbows from the bottom, needed more urgency to get off his back.

Overall and as a fan I give him a B- performance.

If his name wasn’t Mohammad - y’all would be gassing him up.

And if he wasn’t from Dagestan - everyone would hop on the bandwagon.
his name isn't mohammad you dork.

his name isn't mohammad you dork.
Magomedov, also Magomadov (Cyrillic:Магомедов or Магомадов, Masculine, Pronunciation:Muhammad) or Magomedova (Magomadova, Feminine) is a predominantly Chechen and Dagestani surname. It is derived from the male given name Magomed (equivalent of Arabic given name Muhammad) and literally means Magomed's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magomedov

People are underestimating Bruno Silva because he was never ranked but the guy has beaten Tavares, Andrew Sanchez, Frolov and Shlemenko in Russia and went to the decision with Alex Pereira
Shara Bullet will really struggle with American wrestlers or freestyle wrestlers but MW is more of a striker division

Magomedov, also Magomadov (Cyrillic:Магомедов or Магомадов, Masculine, Pronunciation:Muhammad) or Magomedova (Magomadova, Feminine) is a predominantly Chechen and Dagestani surname. It is derived from the male given name Magomed (equivalent of Arabic given name Muhammad) and literally means Magomed's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magomedov
gtfo no one outside the middle east knows about or cares about that shit. lmfao

We have to do a deep dive on all these dagistani names now and if we don't we're gassing them up? not one single website has Mohammad attached to his name so you can fuck right off with that shit.

dumbest two posts i have ever seen.

how about we just call him they/them instead. lol

gtfo no one outside the middle east knows about or cares about that shit. lmfao

We have to do a deep dive on all these dagistani names now and if we don't we're gassing them up? not one single website has Mohammad attached to his name so you can fuck right off with that shit.

dumbest two posts i have ever seen.

how about we just call him they/them instead. lol
So you're wrong but people explaining you that you are wrong are dumb?
You must have been a stellar student

Seems like he's lived up to the hype as a fun fighter. Personally I didn't see him as a contender anytime soon. But hope they keep him for 10 years putting on shows.

Were people thinking he was a guaranteed future champ or something?

My hype for him was that he was an exciting marketable striker who would deliver entertainment, and was maybe not champ material but very likely top 10-15 level. So I was completely satisfied with his debut.

So you're wrong but people explaining you that you are wrong are dumb?
You must have been a stellar student
stfu show one damn website that refers to him as Mohammad. You're the one that's wrong because no one on this planet calls him that not even his mother. Just because the name dates back centuries to some other name don't mean jack shit to anyone. Keep thinking you are smart though because you googled something you clown.

Back